UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gym Addict
140 Posts
Look I know what you need to eat and are supposed to eat day in day out to gain optimal results BUT for the average punter who wants to make body changes (which includes I think the majority of people on here), what basic advise can you stick to that isnt going to change your lifestyle too much to start with in order to get in control of your bodies composition?

·
EFBB Winner
4,620 Posts
GTP said:
Look I know what you need to eat and are supposed to eat day in day out to gain optimal results BUT for the average punter who wants to make body changes (which includes I think the majority of people on here), what basic advise can you stick to that isnt going to change your lifestyle too much to start with in order to get in control of your bodies composition?
If you want to gain any sort of quick result then you're going to have to change your lifestyle somewhat. If you've got a bad body composition then why wouldn't you want to change your lifestyle anyway?

TBH I can't imagine anyone's going to post up a "half-a55ed" approach because, in all honestly, it isn't going to produce results. The country is full of people who half a55 is and don't want to change their lifestyle, and guess what? They don't look good :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.