Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have anything for today

only horse i seem interested in is in the 4.40 @ York Jutland 16/1 bet365

now i have gone with the EW bet on this to win or place

this is not a tip its just what ive gone with today because of the nice odds,

surely this horse will place

i have had a winner earlier but not too much return from it so not worth mentioning realy

just wondering if anyone else has got any there interested in

·
Getting HUGE!
1,284 Posts
had Hamish Mcgonagall as a selection on my back service which won at bfsp of 11.5. Also layed Makeynn. Since restarting on the 12th we are currently +37 points with the back bets and +11% of the betting bank with the lays. Free trial offered if you want it.

Also had very strong info from pro friend, he gave me sweet lightning :) . Hes just made 19k for this month the lucky sod lol.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
looking at horses for a high odd horse because most the horses i fancey tonite are ****e odds and have to lump on big to gain

but nice odds horse who has a chance

should come in top 3

7.50 Kempton - Perception 8/1 EW (win/place)

what you guys think?

think im going with this one tonite

then thats me all done

·
Getting HUGE!
1,284 Posts
ashie1986 said:
looking at horses for a high odd horse because most the horses i fancey tonite are ****e odds and have to lump on big to gain

but nice odds horse who has a chance

should come in top 3

7.50 Kempton - Perception 8/1 EW (win/place)

what you guys think?

think im going with this one tonite

then thats me all done
Fair e/w chance i suppose, however i personally feel its in the grip of the handicapper at present. I don't want to put you off it though so gl with it. I may have a punt on Saute in this race, hopefully cheekpieces will bring out an improvement and go on to score today with the yard in good form.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok beings tho i just got the win and place i thought id drop a few more quid on a horse before i call it a nite

8.50 Kempton - on her way 4/1 WIN

i was stuck between a couple of horses but have gone with on her way

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol im not sure yet mate, i have a good look at the race before i bet and alll the races, takes me a couple of hours atleast mate,

but i dont take tips from any tipsters because i tried in the past and i seem to loose when i copy them lol

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
just looking into chilly filly in the first race at york 7/1 with bet365 should easily place if not win as long as she can handle the large race

i like mark johnston horses over 1m 4f

chilly filly over 1m 4f

races over this distance =5 win= 2 places=3

should be a nice start today

i will go each way anyway to be safe, still abit iffy about this one

1.45 York - chilly filly 7/1 - 10pts EW

remember tho im not tipster

these are just personal bets

·
Getting HUGE!
1,284 Posts
A few of my picks today.

Anhar 1.45 - Hoping for the bounce factor today after a dismal effort last time out. Dropped back to a more suitable trip today and tries the headgear on to hopefully bring out some improvement. Im hoping for a strong pace today as this is a old up horse. Not a race to get heavily involved in for me though. ANTIGUA SUNRISE is also interesting at a price, receiving plenty of weight today and will love Yorks flat track.

Samuel 2.15 - Will come on for previous outing when finishing 4th behind 2 other runners in this field. Has no problems with the trip and i can see him reversing places with front 2. e/w value again.

Shropshire 2.50 - Not much form to on in this race, however i have a feeling this selection could be something special, only thing thats bothering me is stable form, they are finding a few placed efforts of late but should be winning more. Lovely pedigree this one.

The Ebor! 3.25 I- Im going to select 2 horses in this race, 1 from a high draw and 1 from a lower draw. In the past 10 years only 1 horse has won from a stall below 10, so high draw obviously favouring in this race. From a low il be selecting ELYAADI. Looks a progressive type and will love the long home straight, race will be run to suit i think. From a high draw i like DIRAR who came a very fine 3rd to overturn in the galway hurdle last month. At the prices i could never back Overturn. I think this race will suit DIRAR really well.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.