UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone here into home cinema av systems if so whats your set up and whats the best movie to bring out the sound quality of your system ?:laugh:

my set up is mezzo 8 floor standing speakers with onkyo tx-6070 revicer looking to get a bk sub and mezzo 6 rear speakers:) great sound with lord of the rings blue ray movie and music:thumbup1:

·
Gym Addict
112 Posts
Samsung 40" Series 5 LCD telly

Yamaha RXV-357 DTS A/V Amp

Mission M30i front and rears

Mission MC30i Center

Mission MS-8 Sub

Home Made HD HTPC.

Looking to replace the fronts with something a bit more musical and replace the amp with something better. Cloverfield seems to be a good film for the sound setup.

·
Chasing 15 stone at 8% bf
2,661 Posts
dannw said:
I have converted my cellar to a cinema room and love watching Transformers for the sound its excellent in Pure HD
I saw a clip of transformers with the samsung 8 series LED and the robots looked too computerised.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
onkyo hd amp

sony s370 blue ray <awesome for price

with kef 3.5se eggs

panasonic 42"plasma

best movie erm avatar,dark knight,iron man(neighbours son phoned them thinking there was an earthquake lol)

did have seperates when i moved in with floor standing acoustic energy speakers but they would have destroyed the house lol

so a nice all round budget type set up only a small house

my last house was solid black brick then stone had it 350 watts once the sofa was shaking and neighbours couldnt hear lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.