UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it say's, any ideas for a week in the sun in Sept for a £400 budget?

Beach, reasonable hotel and a bit of social life is all that is required. No lads holiday resorts et! Ideally all inclusive - I've got no idea about this type of stuff!

Thanks in advance :)

·
Banned
716 Posts
400 pp or in total? if its pp we got a week in turkey for 450 each but it was 5* all inc. im sure you could get all inc. 4* for about that.

if its 400 in total, skegness is nice this time of year..... :whistling:

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
Will101 said:
Yeah, £400 pp:lol:

Where is good in Turkey? Have heard that is good at out of Euro as well so not massively expensive?!

Thanks mate.
marmaris is meant to be the main party place in turkey, im going to gumbet in bodrum in 4 and a half weeks time and its meant to be good, not over busy, at the beach good couple of clubs etc, my gran aunty lil sis and lil cousin have been going the past 4 years and say its brilliant so we decided to go along this time, think your best bet to try get 400 quid pp would be look for a last minute deal in the travel agents because its so close to september

ohh and the turks money is in lira and its at least 2x the rate for the euro so for every £1 its at least 2. somthing lira

·
Banned
716 Posts
we went to marmaris mate and it was the t1ts, absolutly loved it, and yeah your right its cheap as its out the euro, rented a quadbike out for the whole day for the equivilant of £25!! its got lovely beaches, you can see islands all over instead of just open sea, and the moutains are about 2 miles away, went up them on the quad for some amazing views

·
3,851 Posts
just had a quick look for the 10th sept to fly out from gatwick and its pretty cheap! didnt know how many folk were going so just looked it up for 2 adults and flights came out to dalaman 201 quid and for all inclusive in 3 or 4 star hotels coming out between 80 and 120 for the week! so less than 400 total!

·
The Devil told me to do it
382 Posts
I heard on the news a few days ago that due to their economic woes, portugal, spain and greece are all dirt cheap at the moment. Not sure how accurate this is but worth a look

·
3,851 Posts
Jim206152 said:
I heard on the news a few days ago that due to their economic woes, portugal, spain and greece are all dirt cheap at the moment. Not sure how accurate this is but worth a look
might be cheap mate but cause there on the euro currancy the exchange rate is p1ss poor, like 1 euro to 1 quid

·
3,851 Posts
im seriously ****ed off with that price mate! lol i just payed 350 quid for a week in gumbet and its only self catering! lol i love all inclusive, went back when i was 14 and got p1ssed everyday! love all inclusive :thumb:

·
3,851 Posts
Will101 said:
Nice work Ryan. Maybe you should consider a change of career :thumb:
lmao if only the cash was good mate i would :D , even cheaper holidays! if i can find a cheap holiday all inclusive like that for next july then im away for my 18th :thumb:

·
3,851 Posts
Jim206152 said:
Yeah true mate i was just thinking that if ya went all inclusive does the exchange rate really matter
true mate, although you wouldnt want to stay in the hotel everyday lol its quite freaky tho cause when i was looking at holidays last summer for this year it sayed in king travel "turkey - 2010 hot spot" and i know about 20 folk that have went so far lol then theres me plus 9 folk going on mines!

·
The Devil told me to do it
382 Posts
Ryan16 said:
true mate, although you wouldnt want to stay in the hotel everyday lol its quite freaky tho cause when i was looking at holidays last summer for this year it sayed in king travel "turkey - 2010 hot spot" and i know about 20 folk that have went so far lol then theres me plus 9 folk going on mines!
Turkey is a good hol, I've not been this year but went last couple of years and it was ace. I went it 2002 and i remember being able to buy half litre of lager for 20pence. Although not quite that cheap now its still pretty cheap

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.