UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Gym Addict
464 Posts
so last night i went out with my girlfriend and her pals from wales....one being a ladyboy with huge tits from thailand first time i ever seen one in my life and what a fantastic person i couldnt believe it buying me drinks etc and polite.....i could not believe the amount of men coming up to her i was p*ssing myself all night at the men touching his ass etc and not knowing the best part was when the ladyboy went over to a table of asian men iraq,pakistan or something im not sure lapdanced on one of them and i was howling and actually couldnt keep my breath at times...as she got of the mans lap...i wagged my finger at one of the asian guys mates (the todger sign) he said really? and they all burst out in laughter all except his mate who was smug seconds earlier lol

men were actually qeuing up at the end of the night to get off with him in the end we made a dash for it....brilliant night will be doing it again soon

·
Gym Addict
437 Posts
Jake said:
Yawn. You went on the **** with a ladyboy. Go you. I had a threesome last night. 1-0.
I had a foursome with 2 russian blondes and a columbian model last night. See how easy that was. At least he put a pic of the ladyman up!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.