UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Highest dosage of TRT?

7K views 53 replies 20 participants last post by  132814 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey folks,

If you ever been on TRT, what was your highest dosage, and how long did you use it for? I was wondering whether 'potentially' you could go up to 400mg per week.

Many companies do a 12 week TRT. I am considering to go for TRT of 300mg (or maybe a more, if possible ) a week dosage, across 12 weeks. Although, not sure whether this TRT or 'Mild Steroid cycles' would be possible.

Many thanks!

#2 ·
Hey folks,

If you ever been on TRT, what was your highest dosage, and how long did you use it for? I was wondering whether 'potentially' you could go up to 400mg per week.

Many companies do a 12 week TRT. I am considering to go for TRT of 300mg (or maybe a more, if possible ) a week dosage, across 12 weeks. Although, not sure whether this TRT or 'Mild Steroid cycles' would be possible.

Many thanks!
Those doses aren’t TRT…that’s a cycle.

TRT is in the 125 – 150 range

300-400mg that’s a cycle.

Nobody does a 12 week TRT…again that’s a cycle.

So you have to differentiate between the two and not kid yourself on your doing TRT.

You could run the higher dose for 12 weeks as a cycle then drop down to a TRT dose.

I personally will push my TRT dose to maybe 200mg for a period as long as I’m feeling good and there’s no sides and enjoy the extra push in the gym.

But you need to even that out for a bit and let your body re-adjust back to normal levels on the TRT dose.

Are you currently on TRT ???

#7 · (Edited)
How do you manage to push the dosage without running out bud?

I have worked out that my prescription will last 60 weeks at 125mg a week.
I'm guessing the Doc won't write me another until I run out, or will I get another script earlier than this?

Not that I'm planning on this by the way, I'm just curious.

#3 ·
@DarkKnight is pretty knowledgable on this.

TRT is supposed to merely replace what your body would produce. Which is about 80mg a week.

Doctors do prescribe 80 - 120mg a week normally, and rarely more. Anything higher than 150 is generally consdiered a "cruise" and not TRT.

Anything over 250 is a mini-blast.

Genuine TRT dose = good for you
Abover TRT levels = bad for you

#4 ·
Hey folks,

Many thanks!
Mate do you actually know what the ‘R’ in ‘TRT’ stands for?

#12 ·
@Scotsman1010 thanks for reply. I am not on TRT. Indeed, this is more of a mild cycle rather than TRT, however it would be good to know what were member's maximum dosage.

I want to push Test E at least 250mg, 1 injection per week. The half life is 4.5-5 days, in 5 days I will have worth of 125mg in the body. I don't want have around 60mg in the body (e.g. if I take 120mg per week).

@Dr_Strong thanks for explaining. It is possible to get TRT for 12 weeks 250mg though. I will definitely would not like to have 250mg per week beyond 12 weeks.

@js77 your post could be more valuable, no offend. Yes I do know what TRT is, some clinics actually do 12 weeks of TRT on 250mg, can you imagine?

#14 ·
@Scotsman1010 thanks for reply. I am not on TRT. Indeed, this is more of a mild cycle rather than TRT, however it would be good to know what were member's maximum dosage.

I want to push Test E at least 250mg, 1 injection per week. The half life is 4.5-5 days, in 5 days I will have worth of 125mg in the body. I don't want have around 60mg in the body (e.g. if I take 120mg per week).

@Dr_Strong thanks for explaining. It is possible to get TRT for 12 weeks 250mg though. I will definitely would not like to have 250mg per week beyond 12 weeks.

@js77 your post could be more valuable, no offend. Yes I do know what TRT is, some clinics actually do 12 weeks of TRT on 250mg, can you imagine?
I have never seen any reputable clinic prescribe 250mg of test per week.

#16 ·
Hey folks,

Many thanks!
Anything over about 150mg a week is definitely not TRT. TRT stands for testosterone replacement therapy- the definition of that is to replace healthy natural levels which will be between around 15 to 35nmol/l. A good doctor will titrate up to the point where you feel better. For some men this is high teens, others mid 30s or anything in between.
The bottom line is what your total testosterone comes back at on the lab range.
For the vast majority of people, 175mg a week would put them significantly over the top of the range. This is not TRT, it is androgen abuse and will eventually cause problems in most men.

#24 ·
yes its been good much better mood much better sleep sex drive is on point and gaining muscle my TRT is 200 this is from doc with bloods done every 6 weeks and he changes my amount from what he was saying last week im going to be going on 150Mil a week from 200. but a few weeks before bloods i just pin 250 then the last 3 weeks before i see doc i just go back to 200

#20 ·
Trt is medical treatment to Replace testosterone that your body should be producing naturally. But for whatever reason your natural levels are low. So it's not a 12 week plan it's effectively a rest of your life plan.
What clinics have you seen offering 12 week 250mg ?
Are you uk based?

#22 ·
Trt is medical treatment to Replace testosterone that your body should be producing naturally. But for whatever reason your natural levels are low. So it's not a 12 week plan it's effectively a rest of your life plan.
What clinics have you seen offering 12 week 250mg ?
Are you uk based?
its the vlb clinic mate, its new but it will give you up to a 1g pw TRT 😂

Dr vlb is really understanding

#29 ·
TRT is a funny one cos people say its replacement for what your hormones should be, but who knows what they should be, unless you had them taken in your prime say 18-21 years old your only going off where they are currently which is in the gutter hence why your on trt, it should be called OTRT optimal testosterone replacement therapy, i hope clinics and GP's look at it this way in the future when normal testosterone levels drop yet again to a reference range of say 4-20nmol when we all slowly start evolving into girls, and don't start prescribing trt at 50mg a week to keep up with data etc! Can ya tell i had some herbal tea this aft, i'm thinking way too far into this!

#36 ·
Hey folks,

Many thanks!
400mg Ain’t TRT however you dress it up.

my TRT regime is

0.16ml Test cyp (32mg) 3x a week (96mg)
0.13ml HCG 325iu 3x a week (975iu)

puts me in the high 30’s low 40’s 48 hours after injection so after next set of bloods I’ll be reducing to dial in.

feel 10 times better than doing the traditional bro dose of 250mg weekly.

#39 ·
@Sustanation79 Yes, maybe you are right, I am dressing this up.
But let's be honest, you want to get some benefit in gaining the weight as well right? So 250mg would be perfect for that, don't you think? Obviously, taking 250mg for a long term is a killer, but taking it for 12-15 week should be alright (unless somebody can correct me).

#41 ·
@Sustanation79 Yes, maybe you are right, I am dressing this up.
But let's be honest, you want to get some benefit in gaining the weight as well right? So 250mg would be perfect for that, don't you think? Obviously, taking 250mg for a long term is a killer, but taking it for 12-15 week should be alright (unless somebody can correct me).
Since being on my dose I’ve added 14lbs and I’ve not even been consistently training or eating properly, when you know that you know you know and I’m sold.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.