UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
so you would say 100% it better to split in to x2 or x3 a week. so i could do 125mg on Monday and Thursday. is this better for the body?

thanks
As @Sustanation79 i too split my doses, and if you use a slin pin then frequent dosing isn't an issue, hell diabetics have to jab a slin pin multiple times a day, i actually prefer to jab daily at 10 units, dragging 200mg cyp over 10 days, then there isn't even a need for an ai, zero spikes and dips, defo better for your blood profile and mood.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
As @Sustanation79 i too split my doses, and if you use a slin pin then frequent dosing isn't an issue, hell diabetics have to jab a slin pin multiple times a day, i actually prefer to jab daily at 10 units, dragging 200mg cyp over 10 days, then there isn't even a need for an ai, zero spikes and dips, defo better for your blood profile and mood.
multiple times, damn, you have a time! lol. I can't be bothered injecting myself frequently.
I think injecting twice a week e.g. Test E, that should be efficient enough. Although some people just go for 1 injection per week only.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
multiple times, damn, you have a time! lol. I can't be bothered injecting myself frequently.
I think injecting twice a week e.g. Test E, that should be efficient enough. Although some people just go for 1 injection per week only.
I just back load a slin pin with 1ml and use the same one until empty, just pin 10units every morning, takes couple seconds, becomes force of habit after a while but in all honesty its not necessary i just prefer it on a personal level, twice is fine and once probably for most.

·
Gym Addict
3,261 Posts
@Scotsman1010 thanks for reply. I am not on TRT. Indeed, this is more of a mild cycle rather than TRT, however it would be good to know what were member's maximum dosage.

I want to push Test E at least 250mg, 1 injection per week. The half life is 4.5-5 days, in 5 days I will have worth of 125mg in the body. I don't want have around 60mg in the body (e.g. if I take 120mg per week).

@Dr_Strong thanks for explaining. It is possible to get TRT for 12 weeks 250mg though. I will definitely would not like to have 250mg per week beyond 12 weeks.

@js77 your post could be more valuable, no offend. Yes I do know what TRT is, some clinics actually do 12 weeks of TRT on 250mg, can you imagine?
For too much over thinking. If your going to do a blast and first time cycling gear just do 300 mg testosterone. I prefer test e. If you decide to go on trt get your bloods taking before you inject anything. Use a full trt plus blood test to see what your natural ranges are at. After you have your blood results then post them up here and then blast the 300 mg but it’s best to have some type of aromatiser at hand I.e arimidex and novadex.

·
Super Moderator
6,720 Posts
Do you need to take the AI
Yes, swapped my TRT dose about over time and still need a little AI to see me through the week.
Taking it all together with the HCG seems to suit me quite well.
These days if I get slack with my TRT and miss a few jabs, it's my E2 that's an issue before low test.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
For too much over thinking. If your going to do a blast and first time cycling gear just do 300 mg testosterone. I prefer test e. If you decide to go on trt get your bloods taking before you inject anything. Use a full trt plus blood test to see what your natural ranges are at. After you have your blood results then post them up here and then blast the 300 mg but it’s best to have some type of aromatiser at hand I.e arimidex and novadex.
Test E seems to have more reputation (in terms of getting big) than e.g. Sustanon, would you agree?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes, swapped my TRT dose about over time and still need a little AI to see me through the week.
Taking it all together with the HCG seems to suit me quite well.
These days if I get slack with my TRT and miss a few jabs, it's my E2 that's an issue before low test.
why do you take HCG?

41 - 54 of 54 Posts