UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks,

If you ever been on TRT, what was your highest dosage, and how long did you use it for? I was wondering whether 'potentially' you could go up to 400mg per week.

Many companies do a 12 week TRT. I am considering to go for TRT of 300mg (or maybe a more, if possible ) a week dosage, across 12 weeks. Although, not sure whether this TRT or 'Mild Steroid cycles' would be possible.

Many thanks!

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Hey folks,

If you ever been on TRT, what was your highest dosage, and how long did you use it for? I was wondering whether 'potentially' you could go up to 400mg per week.

Many companies do a 12 week TRT. I am considering to go for TRT of 300mg (or maybe a more, if possible ) a week dosage, across 12 weeks. Although, not sure whether this TRT or 'Mild Steroid cycles' would be possible.

Many thanks!
Those doses aren’t TRT…that’s a cycle.

TRT is in the 125 – 150 range

300-400mg that’s a cycle.

Nobody does a 12 week TRT…again that’s a cycle.

So you have to differentiate between the two and not kid yourself on your doing TRT.

You could run the higher dose for 12 weeks as a cycle then drop down to a TRT dose.

I personally will push my TRT dose to maybe 200mg for a period as long as I’m feeling good and there’s no sides and enjoy the extra push in the gym.

But you need to even that out for a bit and let your body re-adjust back to normal levels on the TRT dose.

Are you currently on TRT ???

·
Registered
575 Posts
@DarkKnight is pretty knowledgable on this.

TRT is supposed to merely replace what your body would produce. Which is about 80mg a week.

Doctors do prescribe 80 - 120mg a week normally, and rarely more. Anything higher than 150 is generally consdiered a "cruise" and not TRT.

Anything over 250 is a mini-blast.

Genuine TRT dose = good for you
Abover TRT levels = bad for you

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts
Hey folks,

Many thanks!
Mate do you actually know what the ‘R’ in ‘TRT’ stands for?

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Those doses aren’t TRT…that’s a cycle.

TRT is in the 125 – 150 range

300-400mg that’s a cycle.

Nobody does a 12 week TRT…again that’s a cycle.

So you have to differentiate between the two and not kid yourself on your doing TRT.

You could run the higher dose for 12 weeks as a cycle then drop down to a TRT dose.

I personally will push my TRT dose to maybe 200mg for a period as long as I’m feeling good and there’s no sides and enjoy the extra push in the gym.

But you need to even that out for a bit and let your body re-adjust back to normal levels on the TRT dose.

Are you currently on TRT ???
How do you manage to push the dosage without running out bud?

I have worked out that my prescription will last 60 weeks at 125mg a week.
I'm guessing the Doc won't write me another until I run out, or will I get another script earlier than this?

Not that I'm planning on this by the way, I'm just curious.

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts

I'm guessing the Doc won't write me another until I run out, or will I get another script earlier than this?

I’ve heard on the grapevine that testosterone can also be sourced on the black market.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts

I use a one 1ml vial per week from a 10 vial prescription (4 x 10 on repeat)

So that’ll last me 40 weeks of course.

I then go back to the Doctor and request another prescription.

Never had any issues.

So you can use that one vial to push your dose higher if you decide to do so.

Or you can purchase a sterile 10ml vial and basically save up the excess from each week to use for higher doses at a later date.

I also purchase a good UGL Sustanon just for ease of use on higher doses and add that in.

Rather than all the messing about transferring the TRT vial into the sterile.

So when running a standard 125mg dose you can also discard the excess which was advised to me by other Clinics I’ve used.

This is purely for hygiene and safety reasons.

But that's just wasting gear of course.

So you have a few options there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@Scotsman1010 thanks for reply. I am not on TRT. Indeed, this is more of a mild cycle rather than TRT, however it would be good to know what were member's maximum dosage.

I want to push Test E at least 250mg, 1 injection per week. The half life is 4.5-5 days, in 5 days I will have worth of 125mg in the body. I don't want have around 60mg in the body (e.g. if I take 120mg per week).

@Dr_Strong thanks for explaining. It is possible to get TRT for 12 weeks 250mg though. I will definitely would not like to have 250mg per week beyond 12 weeks.

@js77 your post could be more valuable, no offend. Yes I do know what TRT is, some clinics actually do 12 weeks of TRT on 250mg, can you imagine?

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
@Scotsman1010 thanks for reply. I am not on TRT. Indeed, this is more of a mild cycle rather than TRT, however it would be good to know what were member's maximum dosage.

I want to push Test E at least 250mg, 1 injection per week. The half life is 4.5-5 days, in 5 days I will have worth of 125mg in the body. I don't want have around 60mg in the body (e.g. if I take 120mg per week).

@Dr_Strong thanks for explaining. It is possible to get TRT for 12 weeks 250mg though. I will definitely would not like to have 250mg per week beyond 12 weeks.

@js77 your post could be more valuable, no offend. Yes I do know what TRT is, some clinics actually do 12 weeks of TRT on 250mg, can you imagine?
I have never seen any reputable clinic prescribe 250mg of test per week.

·
Registered
50 Posts

1 get 1mil amps from doc in on 200mg a week atm.. but use the full 1mil so thats 250mg but i also have some omega-meds amps no issues at all just had my bloods done all good there too 👍

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hey folks,

Many thanks!
Anything over about 150mg a week is definitely not TRT. TRT stands for testosterone replacement therapy- the definition of that is to replace healthy natural levels which will be between around 15 to 35nmol/l. A good doctor will titrate up to the point where you feel better. For some men this is high teens, others mid 30s or anything in between.
The bottom line is what your total testosterone comes back at on the lab range.
For the vast majority of people, 175mg a week would put them significantly over the top of the range. This is not TRT, it is androgen abuse and will eventually cause problems in most men.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts

Clinics offering 12 weeks at 250mg or not offering TRT.

They are offering you the ways and means to run a 12 week cycle under the guise of of it being TRT !

·
Premium Member
2,740 Posts
Trt is medical treatment to Replace testosterone that your body should be producing naturally. But for whatever reason your natural levels are low. So it's not a 12 week plan it's effectively a rest of your life plan.
What clinics have you seen offering 12 week 250mg ?
Are you uk based?

·
Getting HUGE!
2,980 Posts
Why don’t you just run whatever dose you want to run and stop putting a label on it. If it is not medically prescribed treatment from a doctor then it isn’t TRT.

400mg of test is a steroid cycle don’t try and make yourself feel better by calling it trt.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts