UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Poor Spectacle Choice
7,307 Posts
Would it burn a decent amount of calories because the treadmill is boring a fvck.
"Cardio" Doesnt exist.Its a marketing ploy, devised to ensure the public buy gym memberships, and behave like rabid gerbils, on exercise wheels.Making the heart, work harder means nothing.

The hearts function (one of) is to support the musculature and metabolism.Work your leg muscles extremely hard.That will ensure effective adaptation for the heart.

·
I don't sleep, I just dream.
11,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lift your hand above your head and clench and unclench your fist quickly see how long you can keep it up.

Happy to help.
You talk shite Banzi. I did 20 reps of 160kg on the leg press last session and that was my first ever leg press session, and I could have done a few sets of that.

·
I don't sleep, I just dream.
11,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"Cardio" Doesnt exist.Its a marketing ploy, devised to ensure the public buy gym memberships, and behave like rabid gerbils, on exercise wheels.Making the heart, work harder means nothing.

The hearts function (one of) is to support the musculature and metabolism.Work your leg muscles extremely hard.That will ensure effective adaptation for the heart.
So would doing loads of leg press burn calories or not? 200 reps of heavy leg press for example.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.