UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
stoksy said:
hi can eny1 help me plz just got sum deca got 10ml but cum in 2ml amps can i put it all into a empty 10ml bottle
Why would you want to? and is the 10ml bottle/vial sterilized if so then yes you could transfer it but would never be as sterile as from the original amp.

Steve

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its just i got some sus 300 i want to take a ml a deca wi ml a sus but deca is in a 2ml amp dont want to leave a ml in the amp when its open pal

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
What about the bottle you want to transfer it to is it sterile? ie an empty sterile vial with rubber stopper ready fitted? The only issue with doing it would be the risk of contamination but if you use good techniques/clean when transfering it should be ok.

Steve

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
stoksy said:
no m8 i just steriles the rubber stopper looks like i ****ed up n i was on test 400 with deca 300 b4 i started this one
Your posts are really hard to understand, I take it you mean you steralize the rubber stopper before you draw? If you planning on pooling the vials dont use an old used vial. get a new unused pre steralized vial there only cheap why take the risk?

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.