UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gym Addict
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HGH I have read different types of theory's when to take it and a little confused. I know that when you go to sleep you produce it yourself so taking it then seems pointless to me, so upon wakening up would that be best or after training?

Also I have read that it can suppress your own hgh for up to 16-20 hours after taking it so would EOD or 5 days on 2 days off still okay.

Thank you

·
Getting HUGE!
2,920 Posts
The not taking it before bed theory is false as your own nightly production is apparently blunted anyway regardless of what time of the day you take it.

Bottom line is it will work whenever you take it, just be sure to avoid meal times is the main rule I would stick to.

I personally take mine EOD just before bed, it really has a noticable affect on my quality of sleep.

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
warlord94 said:
HGH I have read different types of theory's when to take it and a little confused. I know that when you go to sleep you produce it yourself so taking it then seems pointless to me, so upon wakening up would that be best or after training?

Also I have read that it can suppress your own hgh for up to 16-20 hours after taking it so would EOD or 5 days on 2 days off still okay.

Thank you
natural GH is released throughout the day, the biggest output is once you have reached REM sleep at night....synthetic GH will spike in 15-20minutes after taking it so it will not completly shutdown your natty release.....

in my opinion the best times to take it are

Before bed

Just as you wake

Before training

i take mine before bed and when i wake in the morning.....

just as a pointer though are you aware there has been no legit jintropin shipped out of china for 4-5yrs now?? is your Jin in a rectangle white box with a oval jintropin sticker on the top? if it is then this is fake...

·
Getting HUGE!
2,920 Posts
warlord94 said:
Thanks Rich B,

when you say avoid meal times could you explain this a little better for me and useing eod what benifits have you noticed thankyou :)
I have my last meal of the day, wait 30-40 mins and then have my jab.

I've always preferred the EOD dosing protocol, I read years ago that this was the optimal method but I think now there's probably not much difference TBH but EOD means less jabs so that's one advantage, also it means I don't have to keep mixed GH refrigerated, I just mix one vial of 8 or 10iu, jab it and forget about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.