UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently running a tren/mastreon/test cycle. I've been running it nearly four weeks and I'm getting good gains regarding fat loss. I can get my hands on Jintropin for a very good price and I would like to know if I could add it now or after the my above course has finished. I have heard its amazing for fat loss and I have read that people on this forum have reduced fat by taking as little as 2iu a day.

Thanks Guys

·
Looking Freaky
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jjb1 said:
with limited jintropin stocks left through out the eu it really wouldnt be real if its at a good price
Bit of a strong statement that! The price I can get it at is probably dearer than what you pay but it's cheaper than what it was over here. I know this guy for while and he hasn't stroked me ever!

·
Looking Freaky
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
robdog said:
I would be wary of any cheap Jintropin or any Jintropin at that matter. Im not saing there isnt a bit out there but be very wary.
Chears Rob, I know what you saying mate, the last thing I want is to get sh1t stuff. My mate who got it has got great gains out of it and I would be getting it off the same person. :beer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.