UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing some minor research about HGH. I have read that it plays a role in strenghtening and helping to heal damage to tendons and ligaments by increasing collagen synthesis . Is this true?

(Mods; Hope I posted this is in the right section)

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,498 Posts
xzx said:
I have been doing some minor research about HGH. I have read that it plays a role in strenghtening and helping to heal damage to tendons and ligaments by increasing collagen synthesis . Is this true?

(Mods; Hope I posted this is in the right section)
I hope so as ive just torn min PMSL

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
well i cant wait to hear some more experienced users views,cos i have heard loads,read loads about the strengthening/healing effects of HGH...but yet to see a peer reviewed journal claim this on a big study over a long period of time!!!!

i am dying to know the results of this question so much as i'm yet to do any growth yet...and i want to along with other bits,as i'd like to do competition....plus i got sh*tloads of old injuries and my tennis elbow got so bad it really extended all the way down both forearms from the micro-tears in the tendons...also my shoulders,knees....damn from head to toe...so i'm in just as much anticipation as you XYX!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts