UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, need some help regarding a purchase I've made without realizing that most of the stuff is out of date.

(Was) Hoping to do a GH only cycle for upto 6 months, maybe 12 depending on what advice can be provided.

I've purchased SAIZEN 2.5ML VIAL 20MG/60iU.

Wanted to know if the stuff would be still ok to use at maybe a higher dose?

If still ok... Is there any insulin pens that I can purchase to administer the GH?

(HAVE USED NORDITROPIN 5MG IN THE PEN PREVIOUSLY BUT THIS COMES JUST AS A VIAL)
Cloud Finger Bumper Gas Tints and shades

Computer keyboard Gesture Netbook Laptop Finger

Hand Finger Thumb Font Nail

Automotive lighting Gesture Bumper Automotive exterior Motor vehicle

Communication Device Finger Font Portable communications device Material property

Im looking to lose a little stubborn fat, lean up and get the other health benefits i.e good skin, energy etc. I'm 38 been back in training for 6 months now and diet is pretty decent apart from the couple of days I'm out on the roads.

The GH has been stored in the fridge from day dot and would only be out of the fridge for about 15 mins till I get it home. Been prescribed by a pharmacy so stuff is legit 100%.

Sorry for the Grammer but it's my first post.

I've attached pictures of what I've purchased. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated 馃憤馃徏

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, can't wait to use them as got plenty to last me over a year, was hoping it was a good move as invested a lot money into these. 馃榿.

How would I measure the dosage as with the NORDITROPIN it's easy to select as it's in a pen and this is just a vial.

For example if I used a Bd Micro-Fine+ 30G 0.5ml syringe and needle what would I draw out for 2/4iu?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Insulin syringe.

Curious - what pharmacy prescribes out of date medication?
Hi, the pharmacy prescribed them with short shelf line items to be used within a 3/6 month period.

The mother on the other hand didn't want to administer her child the GH due to her own reasonings as to why she's had them sat in the fridge for well over a year.

As you can imagine she had a lot as I've purchased well over 40/50 boxes myself. Can't beat proper Pharma gear, beats getting stung with fakes.

In regards to insulin syringe, I'm not too sure what you mean??

I have ordered a Lilly Humapen Savvio insulin pen, to see if it'll work.... Only cost me 拢20 so worth a shot I guess.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry my bad. Insulin Syringes are what I've used previously for spot pinning AAS..... a long time ago lol

Wanted to know how to measure 2/4 iu on it.
Its 20mg in 2.5ml so 60iu.

Thanks

Premium Member
Curious to know how already mixed GH would last that long without degrading! I'm assuming its something better then bac water then!? Also doesn't GH effect natural production, bit like gear does with testosterone? Basically the more GH you use the less and less your body will start to produce its own, and eventually struggle to at all like testosterone does!?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Curious to know how already mixed GH would last that long without degrading! I'm assuming its something better then bac water then!? Also doesn't GH effect natural production, bit like gear does with testosterone? Basically the more GH you use the less and less your body will start to produce its own, and eventually struggle to at all like testosterone does!?
Not sure at all about it effecting natural production of GH as not heard that as of yet, but in regards to what it's mixed with ....
20 mg
Each cartridge contains 20 mg somatropin (8 mg/mL). Nonmedicinal ingredients: sucrose, Poloxamer 188, phenol, and citric acid.

Premium Member
Not sure at all about it effecting natural production of GH as not heard that as of yet, but in regards to what it's mixed with ....
20 mg
Each cartridge contains 20 mg somatropin (8 mg/mL). Nonmedicinal ingredients: sucrose, Poloxamer 188, phenol, and citric acid.
Thanks for the input on what its mixed with, that'll explain that side of things, not had a great lot to do with GH as can't see the money vs reward benefit enough imo. As for taking GH and lowering natural production, i'm sure it does, i've seen studies where people who suddenly discontinue use struggle to get decent production of their own back, and i'd be certain the older you get the harder that will be, bit like any hormone the body naturally produces, if you introduce enough of it for long enough the body will stop its own production, thus being harder to fire back up once use is ceased.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the input on what its mixed with, that'll explain that side of things, not had a great lot to do with GH as can't see the money vs reward benefit enough imo. As for taking GH and lowering natural production, i'm sure it does, i've seen studies where people who suddenly discontinue use struggle to get decent production of their own back, and i'd be certain the older you get the harder that will be, bit like any hormone the body naturally produces, if you introduce enough of it for long enough the body will stop its own production, thus being harder to fire back up once use is ceased.
Definitely some very valid points. I'm still researching prior to starting, but I'm not looking to put on loads of mass or anything along them lines. Well aware I'd rather take AAS to get them results 馃槈. Just not up to that as too much to consider on cycle, PCT etc.

Was thinking I'd try this for a year and see what the end results are. As long as I'm looking lean and lose stubborn fat and mainly look and feel great then I've achieved my desired result.

Thanks for your advice 馃憤馃徏

1 - 14 of 14 Posts