UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
before training today i had a shot of igf-1 lr3 great pumps!! :thumb:

had my haribo and shake PostW them popped round to my source for a chat, offered me a real good price for 200iu of hygetropin couldnt refuse, we get talking bout the blast method so im going to try it tomorrow, 30,30,30,30,40,40ius

i already upped my cals, pro's, carbs and fats for the igf, currently on 800mg test and 600mg EQ!!

should i run the igf aswell???? :confused1:

14st 10lbs today, quite lean good abs, veins in neck, delts and arms showing!!

32 inch waist, 5ft 10'' . 18'' arms (cold flexed)

cant wait to see results im well excited like a kid at christmas :thumb:

·
Newbie Trainer
81 Posts
I know alot of guys on here stack hgh and igf but a friend of mine just removed igf from his cycle because he said he felt no progress after two months. He instead added T4 and is much happier with his cycle.

I also used hgh and T4 cycle and was happy with it. Never tried igf so can't really compare the two.

Here's an article he linked me to.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/anthony-roberts/thyroid-and-growth-hormone.htm

and a quote....

So we want elevated T3 levels when we take GH, or we won't be getting ANYWHERE NEAR the full anabolic effect of our injectable GH without enough T3. And now we know that not only do we need the additional T3, but we actually want the CONVERSION process of T4 into T3 to take place, because it's the presence of those mediator enzymes that will allow the T3 to be synergistic with GH, instead of being inhibitory as is seen when T3 is simply added to a GH cycle. And remember, we don't only want T3 levels high, but we want types 1 and 2 deiodinase to get us there- and when we take supplemental T3, that just doesn't happen…all that happens is the type 3 deiodinase enzyme shows up and negates the beneficial effects of the T3 when we combine it with GH.

·
Newbie Trainer
81 Posts
ws0158 said:
so igf ang hgh is ok??? cool

didnt think i would need t3 or t4 as im only goin to be on hgh for 6 days?? am i wrong?
I didn't know you were only doing a one time blast of 200ius and that was it. I thought that was just the beginning of your cycle.

From what I understand, using hgh suppresses your natural thyroid hormone production so thats why its a good idea to use t4 when using hgh. In the past people have been concerned about thyroid suppression after prolonged t3/t4 use, but I think people are starting to change their minds about that. In other forums I've read that people actually rebound very fast (in like a week or two).

I plan on running hgh for the next 3 1/2 months and I plan using t4 for the entire cycle (100mcg ed tapering up to 200mcg and back down). If its just a one time blast, I'm not sure what would be the right call. Sorry.

·
Looking Freaky
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will be doing a few blasts mate but only 6 days out of every 4 weeks, like dutch_scott method

i remember reading some articles somewhere on the long use of t4 and t3 and it said you could run it for 10months a year and have a 2 month break then ok to repeat

i doubt thyroid suppression would occur only using hgh 6 days out of 28, what do you think??

·
Newbie Trainer
81 Posts
ws0158 said:
i doubt thyroid suppression would occur only using hgh 6 days out of 28, what do you think??
I was going to chime in by saying the only information I have on the subject is the article I linked and my own experience. Neither of which can answer your question but it looks like Dutch already came in to answer it.

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
Give it a day or two after the blast before starting the gh peps and igf..

I'd also adjust your doseage on your blast mate, as scott says it's based around a very quick taper, your start and end doses are too close together

·
Gym Addict
402 Posts
if your using Hyge do exactly as Scott has highlighted many times and it is easier with Hyge 8iu vials..

Monday 24iu (3)

Tuesday 24iu (3)

Wednesday 24iu (3)

Thursday 40iu (5)

Friday 40 iu (5)

This will leave you with some over which can go towards your next blast the month after..

I will be trying this shortly and see how I get on, before this blast idea I would take HGH at 10iu 3 times a week and I loved the stuff... just gonna get my holiday out of the way first and then all speed ahead..

·
rebuild in progress 2014
316 Posts
ws0158 said:
thanks for the help, will start the igf-1 the day after the hgh then, test e is already fully kicked, ghrp-6 and cjc is what i had planned for after

will keep this thread updated to show results.....reps
subscribed, will be good to see the results? Have you ever done a blast like this before?

·
Looking Freaky
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
first time doing blast and first time doing HGH

day two, just done my morning shot of 10iu's,

yesterday i done 10 upon waking, then 10 before gym and 10iu's before bed.

had slight pains in my forearms last night when i woke up for to go toilet, apart from that no other sides

eating the house, my food yesterday, 750grams carbs, 130g fat, 370 protein, around 8000 cals

you probably wont beleive me but im definatley feeling quite pumpe today, normally feel quite week in the morning

will update in the morning

·
Looking Freaky
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
little update, definatley more pumped today

just been out shopping and my legs are feeling like ive ran a marathon even if i sit down they still ache, my appetite is down abit now also, still ramming the food down though

will keep you updated

·
Looking Freaky
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
quick update for you guys

couldnt finish my last meal just, appetite really bad just, had to get the flaxseed caps out and have a 60/40 casein/whey shake

legs have stopped aching now, forearms and hands are tingling a little but nothing really assuming its CTS

hope appetite gets better tommorow still managed my quota for nutrients tho

going to have my last shot of the day now

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
ws0158 said:
first time doing blast and first time doing HGH

day two, just done my morning shot of 10iu's,

yesterday i done 10 upon waking, then 10 before gym and 10iu's before bed.

had slight pains in my forearms last night when i woke up for to go toilet, apart from that no other sides

eating the house, my food yesterday, 750grams carbs, 130g fat, 370 protein, around 8000 cals

you probably wont beleive me but im definatley feeling quite pumpe today, normally feel quite week in the morning

will update in the morning
thats about 5,600kcals mate not 8,000 lol

·
Looking Freaky
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
day 3 update

sleep last night was excellent, never woke up at all feel fresh today, little bit dehydrated probably from not waking up for a drink

no pains in wrists or forearms yet

breakfast went down easy so im hoping the appetite loss is gone

will post up weight and measurments this after noon after gym

cleary holding abit of water on my abs but not really noticing it anywhere else, feeling good

·
Looking Freaky
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
update

trained shoulders today and booooom

upright dumbell press, last set of first exercise

last week best set was 36kg dumbells for 6 reps

today my best set was 42kg dumbells for 7 reps

behind head barbell press last exercise,last set

last week 80kg's for 5

today 92.5kg for 4

very impressive gains for one week

arms are up half an inch

and im up to 15st 11lbs

up 15lbs in 3 days!!! unbeliveable!! dont even look bloated

appetite is still down abit but no sides now what so ever

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.