UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dance like nobodys watching....Fcuk like your bein
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Im soon to be starting my bulking cycle (1 Sept) which basically consists of test, deca and dbol. towards the end i will be using test pro and winstrol.

Im wanting to cut after cycle. So to try and keep most of my gains....im thinking of doign 100iu of Growth @ 3iu per day to try and look after the muscle whilst i cut?

Does this work or am i talking sh!t?

Thanks

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
Is it wise to do a cut after a cycle - surely that is just going to aid in losing your gains.

Surely if you keep you bodyfat at a good level before your cycle (through cardio and a clean food plan) then anything you do gain will hopefully be muscle during your cycle.

Cannot get my head round bulking and then cutting - maybe just me.

·
Premium Member
17,859 Posts
Dagman72 said:
Is it wise to do a cut after a cycle - surely that is just going to aid in losing your gains.

Surely if you keep you bodyfat at a good level before your cycle (through cardio and a clean food plan) then anything you do gain will hopefully be muscle during your cycle.

Cannot get my head round bulking and then cutting - maybe just me.
I agree and I've wasted 2 courses by doing this.

You gain well, come off and diet without giving your body a chance to get used to carrying the extra muscle.

Before you know it you will have dropped a lot of muscle and won't be able to put it back on til your next course

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.