UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few questions guys, would 2uis a day for 4 or 5 days a week be benefical for connective tissue and little injury healing, not looking for fat loss or muscle gain just help with niggles.

Or would ghrp - 6 be benefical if so at what doses.

I had ligament injury and am just wondering, probably be a long time before I went on peptides,

What are people thought on low dose HGH

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
hey danny,

i have had a breif experience with hgh i was running 5 iu's daily 5 days on 2 off, to be honest it was great i didnt suffer any injurys i felt really supple and it aided in fat loss to, altho thats not your objective.

i was injecting just before training because of the short half life id definatley run it again but its pricey but i guess you already know that. well i am new to the site but i hope i have helped a little bit

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, yeah it is expensive, just curious as done ligaments to wrist extensor to ulnabone like 20 weeks ago and it still plays up sometimes,

I shouldnt do any peptides yet due to being new to aas but may just do 200mcg of GHRP truly for connective tissue benefits

·
Getting HUGE!
2,920 Posts
I think it works wonders for injuries, skin, hair and sleep quality at low doses.

I used to regularly run Ansomone at 4iu EOD a few years ago and noticed all the above effects.

·
Newbie Trainer
13 Posts
I'm running 2IU p/d and things are great.

I'm sleeping a hell of a lot better, a lot of niggles are starting to disappear etc etc...

The sense of wellbeing is fcking great tbh :thumb:

I'm mixing up the pinning times, i.e I'll pin just before i leave to goto the gym on fasted cardio days and on lifting days i'll pin as soon as i get back home (within 5-10 mins from leaving gym).

I'm going to run it this way for another month or two and then introduce some test e into the mix and see how it goes :whistling:

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UKMainMan said:
I'm running 2IU p/d and things are great.

I'm sleeping a hell of a lot better, a lot of niggles are starting to disappear etc etc...

The sense of wellbeing is fcking great tbh :thumb:

I'm mixing up the pinning times, i.e I'll pin just before i leave to goto the gym on fasted cardio days and on lifting days i'll pin as soon as i get back home (within 5-10 mins from leaving gym).

I'm going to run it this way for another month or two and then introduce some test e into the mix and see how it goes :whistling:
Yeah have a long time before I ever decide, someone at my gym he runs 2uis AM at around 830am then does 150mcg of GHRP post workout at around 7pm

Didnt think you good do these together like that

·
Newbie Trainer
39 Posts
kadath said:
I wanna know about HGH and GHRP6 togheter too...Could they be used togheter?
theoretically if you wait for the peak from HGH to finish you can then shot ghrp to have another peak. If you use small dose of HGH (around 2 IU) I think you have to wait around 5-6 hours before injecting ghrp. If you use hig amount of HGH (e.g. 10 IU) the peak will last longer and then shooting ghrp few hours after should be pointless.

·
Newbie Trainer
39 Posts
kadath said:
Thx Bro...I'm Planning 2iu og HGH upon waking then 150mcg of GHRP6 p.w. (I train at lunch) and 150mcg Before Bed....
as long as you leave enough hours between hgh and ghrp you will be fine. Otherwise you could also do hgh then around 20 minutes later ghrp so that your body sees it as one big gh pulse. Hope this can help :)

·
Gym Addict
109 Posts
mazzucazze said:
as long as you leave enough hours between hgh and ghrp you will be fine. Otherwise you could also do hgh then around 20 minutes later ghrp so that your body sees it as one big gh pulse. Hope this can help :)
Cool! But If I do what you said last I must be fasting for an hour after sleep...right?

·
Newbie Trainer
39 Posts
kadath said:
Cool! But If I do what you said last I must be fasting for an hour after sleep...right?
You mean if you do it first thing in the morning? If that then yes you should fast for an hour. As a protocol for fat loss I did hgh upon wake up, wait 20 minutes ghrp and then after 20 minutes I started sipping BCAAs and do cardio. It helped a lot!!!

·
Gym Addict
109 Posts
mazzucazze said:
You mean if you do it first thing in the morning? If that then yes you should fast for an hour. As a protocol for fat loss I did hgh upon wake up, wait 20 minutes ghrp and then after 20 minutes I started sipping BCAAs and do cardio. It helped a lot!!!
Yes I was meaning that. Wow, I think you got ripped as hell!!! I don't like cardio for fat loss, what about a short rests weight session?

·
Newbie Trainer
39 Posts
kadath said:
Yes I was meaning that. Wow, I think you got ripped as hell!!! I don't like cardio for fat loss, what about a short rests weight session?
I'm not able to lift heavy if I don't have food in me so for me was out of question. I think that both the hgh and the ghrp affected me, they made cardio ever harder.... but if u can give it a shot :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.