UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, joined this site a little while back but never introduced myself. I work as a chef and plan in the next year on moving to the uk to train at some michelin star resturants(dont got those in canada). Im currently 166lbs and looking to bulk to 200lbs. Got a wedding in mexico on dec 1st so looking to pull my diet and routine together so i can pack on some solid mass before i go. I've been training on and off for 4 years(i'm 22), havent been to the gym for over almost 7 months. Gotta get my ass in gear. So that gives me 3 months of perfect diet and training to get 200. I've been to 193 on my highest bulk which took me 3 months from 160ish so i know i can pull it off. Right now i barley eat, prolly 1500 cals maybe a day. So my body keeps me at 165ish(6 foot 2 ,bodyfat 12%), going to jump to 4000-4500cals and i'll be taking superpump to help in the morning and size on with a multivitamin. Routine is your basic lifts(deadlift, squat, bench press) just picking the ones that activate the most muscle and i am going to lift for low reps, heavy ass wieght. Looking forward to learning from you guys and cant wait to chart my progress.

P.S. I'm canadian EH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.