UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically i have Pulau Pharma test prop 100mg ED x5 a week and lyka winny, im sure about the winny being real and working, been doing 50mg a day drinking the depot though so my ass isnt a dartboard half mill morning and night.

but i've gone from around 86kg to 90.5kg in a month, is this normal for prop+winny gains ? or more like just winny gains itself.. as im not sure how good the prop is.

i felt libido increase in the first and second week but then it dropped, i do feel stronger but nothing massively and it is my first cycle so unfortunately i cant tell whats real effects and if the strength is actually down to myself thinking its working.. also the prop doesnt hurt which is what first worried me about it.

also i have one more bottle but this one is 200mg/ml, for the last week isit ok to double the dosage, or should i stretch it into a 10 week course (at the moment im at week 4 out of 6 on the origional course and i got another bottle because i wanted it abit longer but 200mg was all he could get)

cheerios for any help+advice given! :beer:

and one last thing my source is one of my best mates who swears to me the props defonately real so i dont think its fake.. im just wondering if its a tad ****e :tongue:

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
Yes he's drinking the winny. You can drink winny 'cause it's a 17AA. Understandable he drinks in this case, since he also has to inject the test prop.

Tho injecting winny is better ofcourse, only passes the liver once instead of twice when drinking.

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
I'm no expert but im guessing thats why you didn't get very good results from the cycle..

You said it was a month cycle? should be about 10 weeks when on test, you cut off your cycle just when the test was kicking in

·
EFBB Winner
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aye cheers mate, anything on this last bottle of prop the fact its twice the strength of what im using 1-6? is twice the strength ok for the 6-8 or should i do half ml ed to match the same strength as previous and make it 10 weeks long, would prefer to just double for the last two weeks if its ok to do so?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.