UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i'd say hi!

Joined the forum and had a look about - seems like alot of good advice and info available. I train quite hard, but thinking of taking the next step..... There's alot of talk about stacking - would it be unrealistic to start off easy (see how my body reacts) was thinking of just using Decca (and probably Nolvadex). Does this seem like a waste of time? If using just Decca (200/300 a week), how much and for how long use Nolvadex? Advice welcome! Ta.

·
No Compromise :D
13,398 Posts
mate....if you're gonna do one AAS then test is best dude......something like sust or any test is the ideal first choice in any cycle......do some searches on it and also look up pct in stickies....this is a must do imo

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Jamesieboy said:
Thought i'd say hi!

Joined the forum and had a look about - seems like alot of good advice and info available. I train quite hard, but thinking of taking the next step..... There's alot of talk about stacking - would it be unrealistic to start off easy (see how my body reacts) was thinking of just using Decca (and probably Nolvadex). Does this seem like a waste of time? If using just Decca (200/300 a week), how much and for how long use Nolvadex? Advice welcome! Ta.
Welcome to the board.

You need to do some research mate, you couldn't have picked a worse first cycle and to use nolva while running a 19nor too, damn, you couldn't get worse:).

Take a tip from robsta, test only.

How about giving us your stats mate.

age?

height/weight?

training experience?

diet?

PCT?

·
Newbie Trainer
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers for the responses. I'm 34, 6'3, about 210 lbs (no gut to speak of!) I eat well, and lots. Training? the usual - heavy weights 3 times a week, and cardio in between - quite fit. A roid virgin! A bit worried about side effects of going sus/tst - and not having a good understanding of PCT. Decca seemed like a safe(ish) and fairly simple beginers cycle. What are the potential problems of the combo of decca and nolva?

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Deca is one of the most supressive gears you can take, not only that but testosterone will give you better bang for your buck, also keep the libido supercharged, deca can have an opposite effect.

As above, test is best.

Read the PCT stickies to better help you understanding what is going on, or what direction you want to take.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.