UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
can't stop eating.....
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the next couple of weeks im going to be running:

12 - 14 weeks Test E 2 x pw (or eod w/tren)

8 - 10 weeks Tren A eod

HCG 500iu 2 x pw

Adex 1mg eod

Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

The first bit of help i need is whether to run 75mg or 50mg eod of tren.

Secondly I am prone to oestrogen gyno so want to use as little test as i can get away with, im guessing 4-500mg pw is the lowest with tren?

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
What's your cycle history mate?

Also I take it this is your first time running Tren, imo 8-10 weeks is too long for the first time.

A better cycle would be:

Week 1-7 - Test Prop 100mg EOD

Week1-6 - Tren Ace 75mg EOD

Or if you wish to run Tren with long acting test for longer look at running Tren Enth.

·
can't stop eating.....
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Harry said:

Also I take it this is your first time running Tren, imo 8-10 weeks is too long for the first time.

A better cycle would be:

Or if you wish to run Tren with long acting test for longer look at running Tren Enth.
Ive bollocksed up and ran a dbol only 'cycle' as my first cycle and for 12 weeks - shut down hard as you can imagine lol

Ive ****d around with sustanon

I ran my first proper cycle at the start of the year, test e(10wk) and dbol(4wk).

The plan was to run sustanon eod with the tren but my source has run out and their prop is supposed to hurt which wouldnt be much of a problem but combined with tren a which i have heard also hurts I think it could be quite a painful combo (im not a bitch by the way lol)

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Harry said:

A better cycle would be:

def agree with this

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
bigacb said:
Mate tbh i wouldnt try tren yet there are plently of other AAS that arent as harsh. If youve only done a couple of course id prob try dec with test.
As with the above after hearing your cycle history, put it on the back burner mate, also find yourself a source who does Prop and Tren that doesn't hurt. There are plenty of labs that produce both these products that have no sting at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts