UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my bloods on test e 350mg/wk, deca 600mg/wk, 0.5 arimidex every 3.5 days, and I was using caber which I have now stopped as my prolactin is crashed.

Doesn't my total t and my oeastradiol look awfully high for the dose that I'm on?

I'm trying to figure whats the best level to drop my oeastradiol down to from here, it still has to come down as I'm suffering from a little gyno with my current arimidex protocol. A few people have said to keep it around the 90 mark but I thought I'd ask some other opinions first.

First time I've had bloods drawn and trying my best to build a better understanding of how to read them and tweak things accordingly.

Product Rectangle Font Material property Parallel

Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Circle

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took my shot Sunday evening
Test e @175mg nandrolone @300mg
Arimidex 0.5 also

Had bloods drawn tuesday morning

I'm in agreement that's a crazy number from only 350mg/wk test

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
Unless you get a certain type of blood test I’m pretty sure deca will show as testosterone

@godsgifttoearth will probably know what I’m talking about

So I’m summary, it’s probably pretty pointless testing testosterone levels for dosage unless you’re running it solo
yup. without high sensitivity testing, nandrolone will generally get picked up as test, tren as e2.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info guys I wasn't even aware of high sensitivity testing.

The main reason for these bloods was to determine what's been causing the gyno like swelling in my right nipple, I thought it was prolactin but since it's still there and my prolactin is almost non existent i can rule that out.

It seems my oeastradiol is still pretty high while running adex @0.5/e3.5d so I have upped my adex to 0.5/eod and hopefully this will help.

I've heard a lot of people saying they feel best with there oeastradiol at around the 90pmol/L mark

Like I said these are my first set of bloods so I'm still kind of learning exactly what's what so any Input is welcomed.

·
Banned
339 Posts
This is my bloods on test e 350mg/wk, deca 600mg/wk, 0.5 arimidex every 3.5 days, and I was using caber which I have now stopped as my prolactin is crashed.

Doesn't my total t and my oeastradiol look awfully high for the dose that I'm on?

I'm trying to figure whats the best level to drop my oeastradiol down to from here, it still has to come down as I'm suffering from a little gyno with my current arimidex protocol. A few people have said to keep it around the 90 mark but I thought I'd ask some other opinions first.

First time I've had bloods drawn and trying my best to build a better understanding of how to read them and tweak things accordingly.

View attachment 215806
View attachment 215807
Try 12.5mg Aromasin 3x a week to get your estrogen around the 120 mark should also help with the gyno.

Avoid caber and vitamin b6 as you’ve completely tanked your prolactin.

Donate some blood to get your Haematacrit down .

To get your HDL up take 3000mg of Omega 3 daily ,500mg Niacin and a scoop daily of Strom lipidMAX .

Avoid boron supplements as your shbg is already low.

Add in 1200mg NAC daily for your liver as your ALT is elevated. (Can be found in Strom supportmax which also contains TUDCA which is great for the liver plus other ingredients which will extra help with cholesterol etc)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Try 12.5mg Aromasin 3x a week to get your estrogen around the 120 mark should also help with the gyno.

To get your HDL up take 3000mg of Omega 3 daily ,500mg Niacin and a scoop daily of Strom lipidMAX .

Add in 1200mg NAC daily for your liver as your ALT is elevated. (Can be found in Strom supportmax which also contains TUDCA which is great for the liver plus other ingredients which will extra help with cholesterol etc)

I will give aromasin a shot I've heard it's better for the body than arimidex, hopefully upping the adex frequency will suffice for now.

I should have mentioned I also take the following supplements already..

5000iu vit d3
2000-4000mg omega 3
1200mg nac
200mg lipoic acid
200mg milk thistle
200mg vit k2
600mg choline inositol
2x liv52
Multivit and multimineral eod

Tudca is already othe shopping list so I'll give that strom supportmax a look.

Blood donation is getting booked tomorrow.

·
Banned
339 Posts
I will give aromasin a shot I've heard it's better for the body than arimidex, hopefully upping the adex frequency will suffice for now.

I should have mentioned I also take the following supplements already..

5000iu vit d3
2000-4000mg omega 3
1200mg nac
200mg lipoic acid
200mg milk thistle
200mg vit k2
600mg choline inositol
2x liv52
Multivit and multimineral eod

Tudca is already othe shopping list so I'll give that strom supportmax a look.

Blood donation is getting booked tomorrow.
Drop the liv52 and the milk thistle they literally do nothing, NAC and Tudca for liver health.

If you can’t donate blood which I highly recommend look into Strom Thrombomax .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Drop the liv52 and the milk thistle they literally do nothing, NAC and Tudca for liver health.

If you can’t donate blood which I highly recommend look into Strom Thrombomax .
Yeah I know there pretty shit il be dropping them when there finished.

I will be booking blood donation tomorrow there's a place ten minutes from me.

So is the blood donation to bring the Haematocrit down?

·
Banned
339 Posts
Yeah I know there pretty shit il be dropping them when there finished.

I will be booking blood donation tomorrow there's a place ten minutes from me.

So is the blood donation to bring the Haematocrit down?
Yes buddy which will in turn lower red cell distribution and Hemoglobin which is also high end, you should feel better after it also.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
4,380 Posts

Love strom products. They are the pinnacle of supplements.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts