Newbie Trainer
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was thinkinh of running a TTM blend cycle
150Test
150Tren
100Mast
At 3ml per week
In the past I have used deca and anadrol and found I'm very prone to Gyno flare up on my last cycle which was a Test/Deca/anadrol cycle I ran Arimidex at 0,5mg e3d and didn't get any gyno

For this cycle with it being Tren would you run Arimidex from the beginning and also what about Caber would that only be taken if your nips start to leak I would also be looking to run far from weeks 1-8 the cycle being 12 week long, does anyone have any advice on my planned cycle

TTM weeks 1-12
Anavar weeks 1-8
Arimidex week 1-12

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
450mg tren a week is enough to cause prolactin issues especially if your prone to it, but with your test also being 450 and having 300mg mast in there too i doubt you'll have too much issue with e2 which in turn shouldn't cause much of an issue with prolactin, this is often why mast is put in this blend, it helps combat e2 issues, i would start arimidex at 0.25mg day after each injection just to be on the safe side, and keep caber on hand just in case, everyone is different mate, i used to run the rip 200 blends for 12 weeks without any caber and still be fine to shag a week out from a show with zero gyno issues so see how you go bud.

·
Newbie Trainer
366 Posts
If you are worried why don't you buy them all individually...enanthate long ester. Then you can tweak around with doses if need be. That's probably what I would do. Not a fan of blends either anyway really.

·
Newbie Trainer
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply guys any advice on var and also with the cycle I have planned should my sex drive still exist or will I have issues

1 - 8 of 8 Posts