UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just wanting some advice on my diet and supplement use, i weigh 11 st 7 and want to get to 13 st but would prefer to gain lean muslce over time rather than bulking and cutting. my current diet is.....

7am Shake made of 2 eggs, 100g oats, whey, milk and 1 banana,

take multi vits and fish oils

usually snack on cashew nuts and fruit between 7 and 12

12 sandwich's normally ham, chicken,beef or cheese with salad in whole meal bread. fruit

3am protein shake

6pm varied meals plenty of whole foods and veg.

8pm Eas mass factor shake

i train 3 times a week but have a had rubbish diet. I started this diet and the mass factor two weeks ago and gaind 3 lbs last week.

·
Shaping up ...
1,332 Posts
What you need to do is work out how much you need each day, in terms of carbs, protein and fats, then increase them a touch, to gradually add lean muscle only add a touch more than you need, and run a few cardio sessions a week to keep healthy and trim.

12 sandwiches, are u for real or is that a mistake? if true expect serious excess baggage gain mate.

·
That's me on the right.
314 Posts
chelios said:
What you need to do is work out how much you need each day, in terms of carbs, protein and fats, then increase them a touch, to gradually add lean muscle only add a touch more than you need, and run a few cardio sessions a week to keep healthy and trim.

12 sandwiches, are u for real or is that a mistake? if true expect serious excess baggage gain mate.
Ha ha ha lol

I think he means 12 o'clock sandwiches :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.