UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
In the middle of a twin sandwich
6,945 Posts
are you pregnant????? :blink: :blink: :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, that was of no help at all.....have you changed anything around the time you started to feel sick?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gym rat-cheers, checked out symptoms, dont think it is IBS. Figured it may well be virus as you say JW but its been over a week now? Appetite is totally shot to bits today but drinking as much as I can.

Mrs Weeman, lol..I hope not! No nothing has changed diet is same..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jimmy2000..sounds very similar to what happened last night! Think it may be a bug, im hoping it will pass quick! I work the door thurs fri sat sun nights and you dont think but at the end of the night\loads of people shake your hands on the way out...so may have caught something..cheers for that mate

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
The Norovirus lasts 48 -72 hrs.

You will be totally fvcked for that period,sh1tting and vomiting permanently.

Your symptoms have been intermittent and ongoing for a week? so i'd say not.

Wear gloves on the door :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ParaManiac said:
The Norovirus lasts 48 -72 hrs.

You will be totally fvcked for that period,sh1tting and vomiting permanently.

Your symptoms have been intermittent and ongoing for a week? so i'd say not.

Wear gloves on the door :)
Lol il be sure to wear them after this! Last night felt like a virus had set in with the constant vomiting, etc but as you say, had symptoms for a while. Guess all I can do is rest up, drink and see how it goes. Better be ok for the finals sunday!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spartan301 said:
Definitely. Absolutely do not wear the ones with the kevlar hand grips and sand packed in around the knuckles....very bad sport..........

:whistling:
:lol: but the only reason you would wear those is for your knuckles protection if someone attacks you with something and the kevlar for broken glass etc..right?!! lol

·
Mayor of Massive Town
274 Posts
Just 2 chuck my 2 peenies in, I had a similair problem, not that it got to being sick, i just felt sick all the time.

It was when i started upping my intake of shakes to 4-5 aday of whey, the bloatedness, the feeling sick, making it hard to eat and generally feeling 'not right'. My misses thought i had a wind machine in my underpants and the toilet roll producers made a mint off me! lol as soon as i cut out the whey and switched to food based sources of protein all my troubles went away.

Probably not the case for you, but something to consider!!

H

·
Live in the Now
3,130 Posts
give the gym a miss for the rest of the week and cut down your food intake.

Just eat when you feel hungry and not when you look at the clock and think oh its 10:30 ive got to eat this now.

you should be feeling better in a few days time i think.

·
Premium Member
22,795 Posts
Waheed_Akhtar said:
I work the door thurs fri sat sun nights and you dont think but at the end of the night\loads of people shake your hands on the way out...so may have caught something..
Always eat your kebab when you get home having washed your hands dude. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers guys/ I try not to have too much whey but its convenient pwo and first thing tho for brekkie I could lose the shake and replace.

GTT - exactly what I am going to do mate, cheers..and Blue..LOL...il remember that one!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts