UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
1,828 Posts
Grow a pair and try speaking to a girl FFS

Anyone know the girls fathers e-mail address...WTF is he thinking.

Surely her father is going to see this eventually.

Someone is in for a hiding me thinks!

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
how the hell did you find that....5 million hahah i reckon he gna be a virgin for a lot longer....at that rate a sad idiot....

Oh what happened about that virgin girl auctioning herself off the the highest bidder anyone remember that I don't remember the out come!

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,170 Posts
Offo is that you? I thought you were younger?

Anyway MrsWeeman cant you help him out and then he can tell his "friend" to p!ss off as she is clearly doing nothing for his reputation.

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
pyrowill said:
Ha Ha I love his keywords at the bottom to get as many hits in search engines as possible!
Haaaa haaaa, classic, put the words in white so they could not be seen until highlighted to get the hits from the search engines.

Does this make him money or something?

Does he get paid on the hits from google's add?

This seems fake to me.

dating free dating dating uk online dating dating in dating net dating site russian dating dating service www dating dating co love dating and dating dating sites dating for dating london dating women internet dating single dating speed dating dating agency dating com extreme dating girls dating senior dating dating software dating adult dating adult dating service dating service date free dating christian dating gay dating asian dating chat dating personals dating gay date free adult dating free dating service date stamp dating direct dating personal speed dating jewish dating internet dating dating web relationship dating dating agency black dating alternative dating single dating sex dating lesbian dating online dating blind date dating advice indian dating dating website senior dating internet dating service dating sex line dating

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.