UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

help please !!!! post cycle !!!

Tags
cycle post
369 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  valley boy 
#1 ·
hi guys

my training partner has just finjished a cycle but is feeling that bad that he is loosing the will to train , is this normal ? if so will it pass or is there deeper problems at work , he has been using test only , any advice guys would be much appriciated, and no pct has been used!!!!

#2 ·
hi mate youve just stated the problem there PCT while hes been on the test that will have shut down his natural test production so when you finish your course of steroids pct is needed to get your body to produce its own test as quick as possible otherwise things like this happen also pct is good for helping to keep most of the gains which he made while he was on steroids as without them he will loose alot if not all the gains he made on them the best thing to use is clomid or noveldex my choice would be to go with noveldex as this is better stuff and will get his natural test levels up faster just tell him to keep up the training and the eating dont give up its happened to the best of us quiting isnt the answer no matter how hard it is take them two weeks after the last shot of test i take 1 tab a day for 4 weeks and that does me fine others may say different on here but everyone has there own way that works for them

dudley

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.