UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gym Addict
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On another forum(non bodybuilding) i created a user id using my laptop. I then occasionally used my pay as u go 3 n95 to gain accses to it.

I also then using the same mobile created another account on that site. Now do mobiles have ip addys ? And can the admin see if i used this mobile to use my original account ?????

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
yeh they would m8...unless u did it from a computer in the library or something....An Ip adress is used for all device that connect to the internet what have you done you naughty boy,,

but to be fair they may not check it...but if they do decide to block that IP adress it will block your other account your phone will never be able to access it again.... only VIA another computer

G

·
All devices that connect to the internet have an IP address, and there is a variety of ways that a website can get your IP (host headers, web server logs etc). I doubt that they'd block you by IP as it's not a reliable way of identify an individual. For example, if 100 people at your work connected to a site, that site would see them all as the same IP.

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
It's unlikely you will have a static IP address from a mobile, it's more likely to be dynamic and re-assigned every time.

So, that means every time you start a new session and connect to the internet your IP will be different.

Hope this helps :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.