UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinkin of startin a cycle of Nap 50s

I have 200

I was simply going 2 take 1 a day for 2 weeks, then 2 a day after that

That is what i was told

I googled it and this site came up with a thread about after that

Can sumone help me

I want to sty on the pill form rather than injecting, i hate needles and some dirty **** can happen

Plz help i really want some1 to plan me a cycle, ill b very grateful

Cheers every1 :beer:
 

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
Joined
·
10,834 Posts
How long have you been training?

have you took steroids before?

whats your diet like?

how much do you weight?

whats your bf?

how old are you?

naps are a bad choice for a first cycle IMO but if you are dead set on using them id say stick to 1 a day for 4 weeks. I would recommend however finding some dbol and running this at 30mg a day for 6 weeks depending on the answers to the above questions.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,412 Posts
chrisriley said:
Im thinkin of startin a cycle of Nap 50s

I have 200

I was simply going 2 take 1 a day for 2 weeks, then 2 a day after that

That is what i was told

I googled it and this site came up with a thread about after that

Can sumone help me

I want to sty on the pill form rather than injecting, i hate needles and some dirty **** can happen

Plz help i really want some1 to plan me a cycle, ill b very grateful

Cheers every1 :beer:
Welcome to the board mate.

So your thinking of taking steroids ay, well oxys are not the best place to start. Can you give us a bit of info mate, then we'll be able to give the right advice.

Age?

Stats?

Training exp?

Diet?

PCT knowledge?
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mars1960 said:
Welcome to the board mate.

So your thinking of taking steroids ay, well oxys are not the best place to start. Can you give us a bit of info mate, then we'll be able to give the right advice.

Age?

Stats?

Training exp?

Diet?

PCT knowledge?
Age - 16

Stats - 5"8 10st8

Training exp? Previous weightlifter, now i train a couple of hours bench, bells etc

Diet? Normal diet, 5 a day, eat some unhealthy foods now and again, eat high protein fods a lot such as chicked n tuna to help muscle growth
 

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
Joined
·
10,834 Posts
At 16 mate you shouldnt touch any steroids at all. Take a good look around this site work on your diet and training. you should be able to get to 14 stone atleast in the next couple of years with good diet and training mate.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,412 Posts
Listen to the guys mate.

You have enough testosterone coursing through your body for the next 5 years to make some fantastic gains, gains that you will never make again even on steroids.

Please don't make the mistake that so many others did and ruin your chances of ever having a great physique.

If you start taking steroids now you will close your growth plates (epiphyseal fusion will occur) and you will stop growing, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Make the most of what you have, get down the gym, work hard, eat hard and you will be suprised just how qiuckly you will start to grow.
 

·
Moderator, Applied Sports Nutritionist
Joined
·
12,597 Posts
Taking steroids when you are below 21 is not advisable

Below 18 is a recipe for fcuking yourself up.

I know a guy that took gear from 16, funnily enough it was naps as well and now he has a fcuked knee and cant squat, a fcuked shoulder and cant bench press. He's also having heart trouble.

Hes 23.

So if you want to fcuk yourself up before you reach the best years of mucles growth then carry on.
 

·
Getting HUGE!
Joined
·
1,896 Posts
know th feeling.. i swear my normal test levels must be way above normal...

i ACTUALLY got a boner over the old woman with the huge nips on the bus on the way into work... bitch was fluttering her colostomy bag at me... im only human etc
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
276 Posts
Simply irresponsible without any thought given to consequences.

Anabolic steroids promote strength gain, muscle synthesis, and increased metabolic capacity. Their responsible, moderate use improves athletic performance, cosmetic appearance, and perceived social opportunity and self-esteem. However, anabolics achieve their effects by perturbing the human endocrine system, a complex feedback mechanism of glands and organs that are, in healthy and youthful persons, in an exquisite state of natural balance. Compounds like anabolic steroids that alter this balance are appropriate for use only by mature, well-trained athletes who understand these drugs, their risks and their benefits. Except in the case of prospective users of clear promise for national or international ranking in a sport, realistically hopeful for the kinds of benefits such ranking confers, the following should be characteristic of anyone, of any age, prior to the addition of anabolic steroids to a training regime:

1. PHYSICAL MATURITY. Anabolics can, through either direct or indirect effects, cause premature closure of the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) at the end of bone, an irreversible effect that may result in permanently shorter stature than the athlete would otherwise achieve. Therefore, the athlete should have reached full physical stature and maturity of the skeleton before contemplating anabolic use. In most cases, full stature is not reached until the very late teens and, in many cases, development of both long skeletal bones and joint assemblies (hips and shoulders) continues into the early 20's, development of the larynx (voice box) into the mid-20’s.

2. SIGNIFICANT MATURE MUSCULARITY. Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.

3. THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE. Anabolics are not a substitute for proper technique or applied knowledge of the basics of exercise physiology. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have a very thorough and detailed knowledge of lifting technique, dietary practice, recuperative processes, and hormonal and nonhormonal supplementation, and should if possible prepare for the use of anabolics under the guidance of a trusted mentor who has mastered these issues. In particular, the athlete should have an excellent understanding of the uses, effects, and risk profiles of anabolics, and should be thoroughly conversant with the kinds of ancillary agents that minimize side-effects and speed post-cycle recovery. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in the pace at which this knowledge is acquired, at least a year of arduous study and reading is necessary to understand anabolics and post-cycle recovery, and at least 4 years of practice is required to establish the requisite knowledge base of lifting technique, recuperation, and diet.

4. PSYCHOLOGICAL MATURITY. Anabolic steroids can have marked effect on mood and disposition, either during the cycle of active use, or its aftermath. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have the psychological health and maturity that will enable him or her to use anabolics with minimal social, psychological, and legal risk to both him/herself and his/her network of partners and collaborators. In addition, the athlete should be firm enough in purpose and balanced enough in approach to understand not only how and when to initiate use of anabolics, but how and when to curtail or abandon use safely should that need arise.

The use of anabolic steroids is unwise for persons who have not satisfied these prerequisites, though exceptions may be made in cases of very unusual athletic promise. While not a function of mere calendar age per se, it is unarguable that, on average, the likelihood that these conditions will have been met increases as the age of the prospective anabolic user increases.

For the reasons adduced above, the following statement of consensus opinion is made:

Allowing for substantial individual variability, and with the exception of cases of truly outstanding athletic promise, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should be socially and physically mature, psychologically healthy, and should have completed 4 to 7 years of dedicated, mentored training in strength/endurance athletics and study in lifting technique, dietary practices, recuperation skills and supplementation. In most cases, the athlete will have reached the age of 21 before these prerequisites are in place, recognizing that many athletes will not have achieved the necessary experience, physical maturity, and psychic balance until their mid-20's or even later.

There are many side effects, some of which are specific to teen users:

Acne

Possible increase in Male Pattern Baldness

Gynecomastia (bitch tits)

Stunted growth (premature closing of growth plates - not only affects height, but also other long bones such as collar bone)

Natural testosterone production supression (not ideal at such an important time for your endocrine system)

Risk of injury (anabolics normally provide an increase in strength. Muscles react more quickly than tendons. This can be an issue even for veteran lifters - potentially much more of a problem for novice trainers who's form is still likely to be poor)

Possible liver stress with alkylated steroids

Possible sexual dysfunction
 

·
HEAD AR5E INSPECTOR UKM
Joined
·
2,470 Posts
chrisriley said:
Im thinkin of startin a cycle of Nap 50s

I have 200

I was simply going 2 take 1 a day for 2 weeks, then 2 a day after that

That is what i was told

I googled it and this site came up with a thread about after that

Can sumone help me

I want to sty on the pill form rather than injecting, i hate needles and some dirty **** can happen

Plz help i really want some1 to plan me a cycle, ill b very grateful

Cheers every1 :beer:
wouldnt advise you touch anythin for another 4 - 5 years.. and then only when everythin else is right
 

·
going for it!!!
Joined
·
1,354 Posts
drhighintensity said:
Simply irresponsible without any thought given to consequences.

Anabolic steroids promote strength gain, muscle synthesis, and increased metabolic capacity. Their responsible, moderate use improves athletic performance, cosmetic appearance, and perceived social opportunity and self-esteem. However, anabolics achieve their effects by perturbing the human endocrine system, a complex feedback mechanism of glands and organs that are, in healthy and youthful persons, in an exquisite state of natural balance. Compounds like anabolic steroids that alter this balance are appropriate for use only by mature, well-trained athletes who understand these drugs, their risks and their benefits. Except in the case of prospective users of clear promise for national or international ranking in a sport, realistically hopeful for the kinds of benefits such ranking confers, the following should be characteristic of anyone, of any age, prior to the addition of anabolic steroids to a training regime:

1. PHYSICAL MATURITY. Anabolics can, through either direct or indirect effects, cause premature closure of the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) at the end of bone, an irreversible effect that may result in permanently shorter stature than the athlete would otherwise achieve. Therefore, the athlete should have reached full physical stature and maturity of the skeleton before contemplating anabolic use. In most cases, full stature is not reached until the very late teens and, in many cases, development of both long skeletal bones and joint assemblies (hips and shoulders) continues into the early 20's, development of the larynx (voice box) into the mid-20’s.

2. SIGNIFICANT MATURE MUSCULARITY. Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.

3. THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE. Anabolics are not a substitute for proper technique or applied knowledge of the basics of exercise physiology. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have a very thorough and detailed knowledge of lifting technique, dietary practice, recuperative processes, and hormonal and nonhormonal supplementation, and should if possible prepare for the use of anabolics under the guidance of a trusted mentor who has mastered these issues. In particular, the athlete should have an excellent understanding of the uses, effects, and risk profiles of anabolics, and should be thoroughly conversant with the kinds of ancillary agents that minimize side-effects and speed post-cycle recovery. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in the pace at which this knowledge is acquired, at least a year of arduous study and reading is necessary to understand anabolics and post-cycle recovery, and at least 4 years of practice is required to establish the requisite knowledge base of lifting technique, recuperation, and diet.

4. PSYCHOLOGICAL MATURITY. Anabolic steroids can have marked effect on mood and disposition, either during the cycle of active use, or its aftermath. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have the psychological health and maturity that will enable him or her to use anabolics with minimal social, psychological, and legal risk to both him/herself and his/her network of partners and collaborators. In addition, the athlete should be firm enough in purpose and balanced enough in approach to understand not only how and when to initiate use of anabolics, but how and when to curtail or abandon use safely should that need arise.

The use of anabolic steroids is unwise for persons who have not satisfied these prerequisites, though exceptions may be made in cases of very unusual athletic promise. While not a function of mere calendar age per se, it is unarguable that, on average, the likelihood that these conditions will have been met increases as the age of the prospective anabolic user increases.

For the reasons adduced above, the following statement of consensus opinion is made:

Allowing for substantial individual variability, and with the exception of cases of truly outstanding athletic promise, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should be socially and physically mature, psychologically healthy, and should have completed 4 to 7 years of dedicated, mentored training in strength/endurance athletics and study in lifting technique, dietary practices, recuperation skills and supplementation. In most cases, the athlete will have reached the age of 21 before these prerequisites are in place, recognizing that many athletes will not have achieved the necessary experience, physical maturity, and psychic balance until their mid-20's or even later.

There are many side effects, some of which are specific to teen users:

Acne

Possible increase in Male Pattern Baldness

Gynecomastia (bitch tits)

Stunted growth (premature closing of growth plates - not only affects height, but also other long bones such as collar bone)

Natural testosterone production supression (not ideal at such an important time for your endocrine system)

Risk of injury (anabolics normally provide an increase in strength. Muscles react more quickly than tendons. This can be an issue even for veteran lifters - potentially much more of a problem for novice trainers who's form is still likely to be poor)

Possible liver stress with alkylated steroids

Possible sexual dysfunction
how old did you say you were though??

infact you told me you were 12stone? what do you weigh in that pic?

sorry lol but iv been meaning to ask these questions. :confused1:
 

·
going for it!!!
Joined
·
1,354 Posts
drhighintensity said:
dr squeeze leave him alone lol

hes just ****ting about/.

im 39, and im hovering around 19 stone at around 5% bodyfat.

in that picture im 3.5% <
WTF?????? SO PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME Y THE HELL I HAVE PMS FROM YOU SAYING IM 18 AND 12STONE????????????? AND UR BENCH FOR 5REPS is 110KG.

:confused1:

SOME THING DOESNT ADD UP AT ALLLLLLLLL MATE????????

COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE EXPLAIN??????
 

·
going for it!!!
Joined
·
1,354 Posts
Sylar said:
He probably meant 110 lbs.. :)
do you know anythin about this lol because i have the pms 2 prove it i seriously dont get it personaly i think its a pic ov some1 else because iv got the evidence from him saying what he weighs and his age i actualy cant wait for his reply. if the age is 39 or whatever i find it sick that he would pretend to be 18 hummmmmm but i think its the other way round.
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top