UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gym Addict
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys could you please put forward your best bulking and cutting cycles that i could use i have done loads cycles before uding 1g test ew etc so give us ya best cycles high nd low amounts but i am experienced

·
Newbie Trainer
1 Posts
Best Cutting Cycle ive had was lixus labs rip blend 225, winnie andT5's

i had ripblend EOD, 50mg of winnie ED and 2 T5's ED, Cycled it for 10 weeks best results i've had cutting. whent from 21% body fat down to 13% body fat with a low carb diet Obviosly lol

If ya dont know about ripblend its got (per ml)

Test Acetate 75mg

Masteron 75mg

Tren Acetate 75mg

·
Premium Member
17,859 Posts
webby2k said:
Hey guys could you please put forward your best bulking and cutting cycles that i could use i have done loads cycles before uding 1g test ew etc so give us ya best cycles high nd low amounts but i am experienced
Any steroid plus a calorie surplus = Good bulk

Any steroid plus calorie deficit = Good cut

Granted that you still need to train hard and get plenty of sleep plus eat a good clean diet that is rich in protein and you can then either gain or loose weight depending on how much you eat.

·
Gym Addict
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
G-man99 said:
Any steroid plus a calorie surplus = Good bulk

Any steroid plus calorie deficit = Good cut

Granted that you still need to train hard and get plenty of sleep plus eat a good clean diet that is rich in protein and you can then either gain or loose weight depending on how much you eat.
thanks for that mate much appreciated

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.