UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
84 Posts
Just joined so i thought i would start off with my first newbie post!

Been training for around 2-3 years, never anything serious, mostly training t-shirt muscles, as i used to play football.

Kinda given up football the now as it ain't no good for my sciatica related pain. So i've been inspired by a member of Team Weeman to try and take training a bit more seriously, just in the process of getting diet and regime sorted and to see how things go.

So Hello :)

·
Banned
893 Posts
TheNatural1 said:
Just joined so i thought i would start off with my first newbie post!

Been training for around 2-3 years, never anything serious, mostly training t-shirt muscles, as i used to play football.

Kinda given up football the now as it ain't no got for my sciatica related pain. So i've been inspired by a member of Team Weeman to try and take training a bit more seriously, just in the process of getting diet and regime sorted and to see how things go.

So Hello :)
Hello and welcome :thumb:

·
#1 Hater of RS007 8 days a week
1,984 Posts
You may have been Inspired by a Member of Team Weeman but right now, you are a shmuk pure and simple and need to get the wheels in motion

Anway. Enjoy your holiday mate

·
Newbie Trainer
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Team1 said:
You may have been Inspired by a Member of Team Weeman but right now, you are a shmuk pure and simple and need to get the wheels in motion

Anway. Enjoy your holiday mate
Ah you found me, FOOL!

Flight delayed by an hour already :rockon:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.