UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, yeah, I'm a newbie.

I'm not that into body building, I just want a leaner, more muscular body.

My diet is very healthy, I'm vegetarian, I don't drink a lot, I don't smoke, I don't drink coffee and I don't do any sort of drugs. I almost never eat junk food, and my diet usually consists of healthy, very basic food.

However, I am a bit fat. Not too much, but I do have some belly fat to get rid off. I started going to the gym this month, and started doing more physical activity than I was used to.

So, I want some advice on two subjects:

1. Exercise - I want to lose a lot of belly fat, can you give me some exercises I can do at home, on days when I'm not in the gym?

2. Diet - I am very very short (about 153cm), and my body is small, I'd like to gain some mass (without becoming fat, of course). So what should I eat, and when, and how much? Should I use supplements like whey protein? How much? When? Consider the fact that I'm vegetarian (I don't eat fish as well). I understand this is a broad subject, so if you can give me some links to articles, I'll be most grateful.

Thank you very much

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.