UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Under Construction
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone hope your all well and healthy, ive been training pretty hard over the last ten years starting out a typical 6 4" skinny 19 year old i decided to train as i have done about 4 days a week pretty much always on my own, i now weigh about 17 stone look reasonabley good but would love just to look a little more ripped im always confused on what exercises rep range and split routines to use this is a typical routine day 1 chest day 2 back day 3 shoulders and legs day 4 bis,tris,forearms. i have also spent thousands on supplements usually reflex instant whey, creapure, my protein impact whey and the most recent to get me going in the morning 1mr powder but to be honest i dont feel its any good and no xplode was better, if anyone can help me out there with a routine to use for muscle gain and fat loss and supplement direction i would be super stoked for your help as im very frustrated,

Thanks guys:eek:

·
Looking Freaky
6,469 Posts
Getting more ripped is down to diet and cardio. You aren't ripped because you are holding fat which is obscuring your muscles, the only way to get rid of it is;

1. cut back on energy ingested

2. increase energy expenditure

So either cut your carbs back and/or increase or include sonme cardio work.

Reflex products are good, they are a reputable company.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts