UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have just registered and this is my first post.

I have recently started to take grenade (2 pills in the morning) and really starting to see the effects.

I was just wondering if you are able to take the product with some of the off the shelf cold remedies as I have picked up an annoying cold.

Cheers all :)

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there,

It works for me but like any so called 'fat burners' you need to be disciplined. I am at the lowest weight I have been for 4 years. I found the appetite suppressant really helpful as unfortunately I'm someone who likes my food.

Some history

I used to be a scrawny 10st 6ft man before my gym instructor mate introduced me to gym and then after 2yrs of hard training deca and sus for 6 weeks. I then shrunk of course after taking clen (before a holiday) and hydrocut hardcore. I am now just over 13st and looking to tone more than bulk.

Cheers

·
UK-Muscle Moderator
15,472 Posts
2x grenades.. is that not 600mg caffiene plus whatever else is in them??

abit extreme no?!

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
Forget the stimulants for a while,up your fluid and vit c intake and,most importantly,stay out of the gym until your cold clears up.

Let your CNS recover otherwise you will be going backwards.

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the advice. I shall wind down until the cold has receeded.

DB - Regarding the 2 pills - I have no adverse effects and I am still able to sleep at nights. I found taking one didn't give me the energy or affects but I would never recommend exceeding the dosage.

Cheers

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
Andrew28 said:
I found taking one didn't give me the energy or affects
Andrew,these products will not give you energy.

They simply act as a CNS stimulant,giving you a temporary buzz,however, don't forget what goes up must come down!

Try not to rely on such supps as you soon become tolerant and this creates it's own problems.

I suggest re-evaluating your diet and fluid intake,as well as your training frequency and recouperation,if lack of energy is an issue :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts