UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just joined today so taking this opportunity to say 'hi' to you all.

I'm Stuart, 38 years old, and I finally dragged myself off the sofa in January, lost some weight (down from 14 stone to 12), and now I'm starting my 5th "full-time" week in the gym.

I've seen progress in that short time and I'm even more motivated to keep going. To date, I've been supplementing my diet with Maximuscle products but I'm keen to learn more about what's out there.

Apart from that, I'm always up for a good chat!

See you around,

Stu :)

·
Newbie Trainer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
akalatengo said:
nice to have you around

would you say that cyclone is worth the money?
I can't really say as I'm using Thermobol, Promax Diet, and Viper in the main. I did buy some Cyclone when my Argos ran out of Promax Diet but I felt like I was putting weight on which wasn't really what I was after at the time.

I do like their products but they really can break the bank!

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
niksuncle said:
I can't really say as I'm using Thermobol, Promax Diet, and Viper in the main. I did buy some Cyclone when my Argos ran out of Promax Diet but I felt like I was putting weight on which wasn't really what I was after at the time.

I do like their products but they really can break the bank!
I don't usually say hi to threads like this, but as you are from Essex I will :) .

Have you tried ordering your maximuscle products on line - you may find them cheaper and there are somer very good products that are cheaper than maximuscle (I have nothing against them).

·
Newbie Trainer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ak_88 said:
Welcome :)

Do you train in Chelmsford Stuart?
No, I train at work in Brentwood. I'm lucky enough that my office has its own gym. I had been thinking of joining a gym to save having to drive into work if I fancy training on the weekend but I can't justify shelling out for a gym to use once a week when I can use another for free.

·
Newbie Trainer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dagman72 said:
I don't usually say hi to threads like this, but as you are from Essex I will :) .

Have you tried ordering your maximuscle products on line - you may find them cheaper and there are somer very good products that are cheaper than maximuscle (I have nothing against them).
I haven't been ordering them online so I went and took a look at their site - they have some pretty good deals. Thanks mate!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.