UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

my names Jimmy and I've been away from training for four years so now beginning to painful process of getting everything working again.

I'm currently living in Swindon but with luck will be returning to my native haunt of West London fairly soon.

I'm about to take a 'leap of faith' in my hobbies and launch myself onto the comedy circuit as I love comedy anyway, and have been writing it for several years as a side-line. I've had routines bought off me by some pretty well known guys so I can't help but think 'why am I doing it for them when I could do it myself?'

I normally work as a Chef but am sick to death of the anti-social hours, poor pay, the fact that the job kills my appetite and the simple easy option on spending most of my time grazing out of the chip pans!!

Anyway, I'm me and I'll be looking to pick up as much advice etc on here as I can, as well as offering anything I can from my own past experiences.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Jimmy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.