UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

Decided its time I got on the forums and speak to like-minded people as your always learning and it's good to hear what others are up to.

I have been training for a few years, opened my own Shop/Gym in 2010, finally took the plunge and decided to compete so done my First shows in April 2015. I have been working with James Llewellin since October 2014 and have learned a great deal since then. I've got the bug now so will see what I can bring to the stage next year.

Anyways, thats a bit about me and will look forward to learning a bit more here on UKM.

Cheers

View attachment Side Tri 3 weeks after nabba.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers folks, been a bit busy so not managed to get back on here. I placed 1st in first timers IBFA and 3rd in Nabba Novice in my 1st year competing. Smoothed out a little on show day so still learning my body and will try a couple tweaks next year. Still happy with my placings for my 1st season though. Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.