UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
She-rah princess of power
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say hi to you all - I've been training for nearly 3 years and love it :bounce: Still confused by so many things but have found so much helpfull advice from folks on here - I've been lurking about reading posts & picking up usefull info for a while now and thought its about time I joined instead of being a lurker :cool2:

Ok I'm off to post on the diet/nutrition forum now as I've got some serious concerns about a freinds training diet & would love to hear some more oppinions on it.

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
Lin said:
haha no flies on you Bri :laugh:

x
Geo said:
Straight to the point again dude, get in.

Geo
GYMBABE said:
thats it weeman, scare her off before she has had a chance to get used to site :D :D
well i'm hurt,heres me just trying to offer a big open armed hug to our newest female member and you guys automatically assume i am trying to be perverted in some sort of way.

i resemble that comment :lol:

·
back on track for 2011
2,638 Posts
weeman said:
well i'm hurt,heres me just trying to offer a big open armed hug to our newest female member and you guys automatically assume i am trying to be perverted in some sort of way.

:lol:
well if u aint mate i will be disappointed in you ... im chatting to the owner of the gym tomorrow and arranging for pics of u and mrs weeman to be put up as a shrine of honour

·
She-rah princess of power
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
weeman said:
hiya welcome to the board,please do bypass all other threads and make your way to the stockings and suspenders thread post haste lol :)
Thanks for the lovely welcome :) I'm off to check out the suspender thread right now :innocent:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts