UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropping in to say hello to all my UKM friends. I havent posted in quite a long time. A combination of reasons that have lead to not alot of spare time. I have a girlfriend that I adore and I spend alot of time with her. Work has been super busy also.

I am currently dieting for a competition on October 23. I am a little over 11 weeks out and have been dieting for 5 weeks. I started out at 240 lbs and am currently sitting at 219.6 lbs as of this morning. My bodyfat is around 8-9% Everything is going well and I am pleased with my progression. I may post some pics at a later date if I have some time.

I hope that everyone is doing well and accomplishing all that they aim to achieve. :thumbup1:

Zeus (Brian)

·
Putting the yummy back into the mummy
1,483 Posts
Hey Bri! Was thinking about you the other day whilst browsing the AL, wondered where you'd got to.

Glad to hear things are going well, hope to hear (and see) more from you again.

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
yummymummy79 said:
Hey Bri! Was thinking about you the other day whilst browsing the AL, wondered where you'd got to.

And what exactly were you doing whilst thinking of him eh eh eh, comeon tell... :D :tongue:

·
Putting the yummy back into the mummy
1,483 Posts
All very innocent I can assure you! Was just browsing old threads and saw an old post from him and that got me thinking where he was now. Honest :whistling:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Uriel said:
look forward to the pics mate (and the winkly out ones in the S&S thread too) xx
Lol... I see that no much has changed around here :laugh:

Robsta said:
Hi dude. I hope all is well. :)
:thumbup1: Same to you Rob

chrisj22 said:
Welcome back mate :)
Thanks Chris

deeppurple said:
dr zeus dr zeus

dr zeus dr zeus

dr zeus dr zeus

ohhhhh dr zeus !
Dont know you, but hello purple

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yummymummy79 said:

Well I must say Yummy, I have browsed your pics a few times as well:whistling: :D :)

DEJ said:
Good to hear from you Bri X
Thanks mate. Good to see you still on here

SALKev said:
Good luck with your comp mate, hope you're well. :)
Thanks Sal, I am going to give it my best

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.