UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Supermom
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Ive posted on this site occasionally over the last few years (which is why ive put this in general not intro's) , and know plenty of you from other forums and shows. Hoping to stick around more now than i have previously as there are a lot of good guys and girls on here from the looks of things! Plus now i am a club owner i have plenty of time to waste on the internet LOL

Talking of which I'd like to make a shameless plug for our new gym Enterprise Health and Fitness in Kirkintilloch, nr Glasgow. All visitors welcome! Also as we are so nice, anyone who visits from uk-m for the first time can have a free uk-muscle protein shake post workout! :thumb:

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
hi Liz :)

let me also add on Liz and Kami's behalf that their gym is a fab place,caters for all walks from just general fitness/cardio right thru to the hardcore bodybuilder,the atmosphere is excellent,gym is well equipped and you wont find a friendlier pair willing to give advice and lend a hand than these two :)

but i do have to say it looks like am gner have to travel all the way back up as you guys owe me a protein shake lmao

I had a great time at the open day a cple months ago and no doubt come prep time in the new year myself and RS2007 will pay a visit to flaunt our precontest ass's lol :)

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Well if Weeman and RS2007 can flaunt there asses may aswell flaunt mine to. Mine is better though. :D

Im in glas often Liz and near Kirki, so might nip along as see the place if thats ok??

Geo

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
GBLiz said:
lol thats all we need, you two flaunting your ripped asses!
we will bring life size cut outs along to leave at the gym after we are gone,they come with freebies too,Ramsay's comes with free disposable drip trays for the ladies and tissues for the men and mine comes with a free sick bucket lol

Geo said:
Well if Weeman and RS2007 can flaunt there asses may aswell flaunt mine to. Mine is better though. :D

Geo
aaaaah george,there are sum things in this life that you just have to accept are unattainable,and having a better looking @rse than mine is just one of them :thumb:

·
Supermom
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Paul , we're all doing good thanks, Anjali is now trying to grab protein bars out of our hands and thinks the gym is her home, she cries when we leave every evening!

Geo- welcome anytime, the addy is Enterprise Health and Fitness, 8-10 Glasgow Road, Kirkintilloch G66 1SH .

·
Supermom
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Alan, its on the glasgow road near McNairs on the campsie road junction. We have a ladies only room with vibroplates which is proving popular for laydeez who dont want to be around men and their ripped ****s!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts