UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

HELIX LABS

10K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  aaronclare86 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried testosterone vials from helix labs? Currently running a beginner cycle 750mg per week with ai on hand and 2-3 iu of "supposedly" pharm grade genotropin (not convinced it's real anywho).

much aooreciated

#2 ·
Has anyone tried testosterone vials from helix labs? Currently running a beginner cycle 750mg per week with ai on hand and 2-3 iu of "supposedly" pharm grade genotropin (not convinced it's real anywho).

much aooreciated
If you didn't buy the Genotropin yourself from turkey... then it's 99.99% fake and got sold a Chinese replica

I'd lower the test down to 500mg and use AI sparingly as needed optimally dial in through blood work

I've personally run the test 400 from the helix and it's good to go really smooth but pricey

#8 ·
If you didn't buy the Genotropin yourself from turkey... then it's 99.99% fake and got sold a Chinese replica

I'd lower the test down to 500mg and use AI sparingly as needed optimally dial in through blood work

I've personally run the test 400 from the helix and it's good to go really smooth but pricey
so im using helix too, ive got the test e 250, do you think helix comes from the same sourv
You need to up the dose to at least 800mg a week. Then you will see some serious gains🤣
Youre joking right..? lol. this is my first cycle, you need to the least to get the most ..!! ive uped it to 400mg and thats good for first cycle, im gonna add anavar last 6 weeks and Boom. Next cycle i might keep test the same as i can still grow on it for a few cycles at the same dosage but il do some primo with it . 0

#9 ·
Youre joking right..? lol. this is my first cycle, you need to the least to get the most ..!! ive uped it to 400mg and thats good for first cycle, im gonna add anavar last 6 weeks and Boom. Next cycle i might keep test the same as i can still grow on it for a few cycles at the same dosage but il do some primo with it . 0
[/QUOTE]
Of course I was joking :D
Bro, I am no expert on steroids cycles, but if it's your "first" cycle, stick to the test only and don't add any other compounds (I am not talking about PCT). You can easily progress on test for the first three cycles. Just my opinion.

#10 ·
Of course I was joking :D
Bro, I am no expert on steroids cycles, but if it's your "first" cycle, stick to the test only and don't add any other compounds (I am not talking about PCT). You can easily progress on test for the first three cycles. Just my opinion.
[/QUOTE]
Cheers for the insight bro, yeah from what ive researched youre deffently right, but ive also heard that adding anavar 4-6 weeks at the end isnt a bad thing, kinda wanna test it out as already bought some lol . i wont run a high mg of it so yeah i think it will be okay, and not that u care but ive went up to 500mg now! hoping on bigger better results as ive got 8 weeks remaining.. hope it gives it enough time to do its job

#12 ·
Im 2 weeks in and im using helix test 400 helix tren acetate and decca. Also anavar. Im switching deca for npp. Im boshing 0.5ml tren 0.5deca and 1ml of test 400 twice a week. All my gear is Helix and uk bought and is bang on. The guys right if you havent got it from turkey yourself its fake. But if the vear works who cares right

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.