UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got myself some of the above but my search online for correct dosage and when to take it is not going well ... never had clenbuterol in liquid form before, my supplier told me 5 iu before training ??

anyone got any help ?

·
Gym Addict
145 Posts
1927 said:
Got myself some of the above but my search online for correct dosage and when to take it is not going well ... never had clenbuterol in liquid form before, my supplier told me 5 iu before training ??

anyone got any help ?
As far as I remember Helios was produced by Generic Supplements and HCL.

I used both and i prefer Helios from HardCoreLab. I can't say anything wrong about GS but injecting their Helios was a torture for couple minutes.

Anyway, check this link and don't be so lazy:) use a search button.

http://bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2508&highlight=helios

·
1,184 Posts
I took 3 clen and 6 yohimbine last Thursday... All i can say is never a ****ing gain...

My blood pressure hit 170/84

My RHR was 126

I felt nauseous and had a terrible headache, and at times struggled to breathe, really thought i would have to call an ambulance...

·
Gym Addict
145 Posts
Bonzer said:
I took 3 clen and 6 yohimbine last Thursday... All i can say is never a ****ing gain...

My blood pressure hit 170/84

My RHR was 126

I felt nauseous and had a terrible headache, and at times struggled to breathe, really thought i would have to call an ambulance...
No wonder, it was an overdose for first admission. I am sure that clen was 40 mg from China. If you never tried Clen before why you didn't start from 1 tab. Again 6 yohimbine (5.4mg) is also too much.

Usualy side effect as headache won't disturb you after 2-3 days.

·
1,184 Posts
viking777uk said:
No wonder, it was an overdose for first admission. I am sure that clen was 40 mg from China. If you never tried Clen before why you didn't start from 1 tab. Again 6 yohimbine (5.4mg) is also too much.

Usualy side effect as headache won't disturb you after 2-3 days.
How is 6 to much? 0.2mg per kilo bodyweight, I weigh 80kg so i should be having 16mg. I had 6 at 2.5 mg each so that is 15mg.

Also i had clen before but i just hadn't had it for a few week. They were dosed at 2mcg

The day before i had a T5 and 6 yohimbine and was perfectly fine. I got silly just wanted the fat gone and was taking everything in sight. Lesson learnt hard way. Now i'm only taking Elite N ultimate weight loss stack!!

Now this **** is good!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.