UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
53 Posts
bigacb said:
What is it in iu's?
My bad, the 5000iu amps, not 5mg. I'm doing 250iu E4D (the day before my main cycle pin) during cycle just to stop the nads shrinking and it works fine. That's 20 pins and about 11 weeks so frozen best option IMO. It works fine with peptides so I've assumed it'll work OK with HCG and my knackers haven't shrunk yet so must work OK :D

·
Looking Freaky
874 Posts
i use u-100 insulin syringes, if your using a normal 2.5ml cannaon then you will loose most of it in the tip, as i draw .3 of a ml in to each u-100 cos its a 1500iu/ml kit. usually.

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
4 weeks and dont freeze it.

It may degrade some but I have noticed it lasts about 4 weeks. At the 4 week mark It still worked but I upped the dose some.

Here in the States I was getting 10,000iu novarel in a multi-use vial, that came with 10ml of bac water.

·
Gym Addict
439 Posts
hackskii said:
4 weeks and dont freeze it.

It may degrade some but I have noticed it lasts about 4 weeks. At the 4 week mark It still worked but I upped the dose some.

Here in the States I was getting 10,000iu novarel in a multi-use vial, that came with 10ml of bac water.
hackskii why shouldnt you freeze it may i ask?

·
Newbie Trainer
53 Posts
arnold84 said:
hackskii why shouldnt you freeze it may i ask?
It does say not to freeze by the manufacturer, something which I didn't notice previously. However the manufacturing process is freeze drying. I've frozen mine in the pins and my knackers haven't shrunk so it must still be effective.

·
Looking Freaky
799 Posts
im sure m-c-l on muscletalk is involved in work with hcg,

and did some testing on freezing hcg, iirc correctly freezing and thawing once will still leave a large percentage active. just what ive read tho.

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
If you are worried it will go bad there is many diffrent iu concintrations like 1500, 2000, 5000, and 10000 iu's.

Just buy the 1500 ones and use a sterile multiuse vial, mixed with bacteriostatic water, chances are 1500iu wont go bad in a month even if you shoot very little amounts like 500iu a week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts