UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Time to Grow Time to Build my Natty ASS
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question reguarding HCG i have 5000 ius worth once i have divided them into 250 iu how long will it last for in the fridge ? Whats the shelf life of it many thanks

·
Getting HUGE!
2,072 Posts
Common question.

If made up with the supplied sterile water it will start to degrade from the point of mixing. It should be used straight away if mixed with the sterile water. After 48 hours it will be substantially degraded/useless.

Bacteriostatic water should be used if the dose is to be divided. It should remain potent for up to a month with the bac water.

So the message here is to use bac water as 5000iu HCG should be divided up as you plan.

ps please ignore the bollox above this post.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
pauly7582 said:
Common question.

If made up with the supplied sterile water it will start to degrade from the point of mixing. It should be used straight away if mixed with the sterile water. After 48 hours it will be substantially degraded/useless.

Bacteriostatic water should be used if the dose is to be divided. It should remain potent for up to a month with the bac water.

So the message here is to use bac water as 5000iu HCG should be divided up as you plan.

ps please ignore the bollox above this post.
PMSL so much, sadly i can only rep you once.

PS, quick hijack, what is your ava pauly, it looks familiar but i can't quite put my finger on it.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,072 Posts
mars1960 said:
PMSL so much, sadly i can only rep you once.

PS, quick hijack, what is your ava pauly, it looks familiar but i can't quite put my finger on it.
lol. It's a electron micrograph of a proliferating myofibril. Basically, it's a microscopic snap shot of inside a muscle fibre when it gets bigger. The arrows point to the beginnings of new myofibril formation.

Breakdown for other readers: when a muscle fibre undergoes hypertrophy, sections inside containing the contractile proteins (myofibrils) divide and form new ones causing the muscle fibre itself to get bigger.

Just thought it was ironic that this whole board is mainly focused on enhancing that process, so I put it up. :thumb:

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,169 Posts
pauly7582 said:
lol. It's a electron micrograph of a proliferating myofibril. Basically, it's a microscopic snap shot of inside a muscle fibre when it gets bigger. The arrows point to the beginnings of new myofibril formation.

Breakdown for other readers: when a muscle fibre undergoes hypertrophy, sections inside containing the contractile proteins (myofibrils) divide and form new ones causing the muscle fibre itself to get bigger.

Just thought it was ironic that this whole board is mainly focused on enhancing that process, so I put it up. :thumb:
hahhahaaa I thought it was a truck tyre of sorts!! what do I know. But had my doubt seeing as your other looked like a jelly fish splattered on the floor but was something else also.

To the original poster. Why dont you mix it to 500iu so you only have to make 10 syringes.

·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats what i found out once mixed with bac water it lasts for 30 days so thanks again for you replys didnt think it was ten weeks though lol . Yeah i thought it was a tyer fibre nice :)

·
Getting HUGE!
2,072 Posts
lol loving the avvy comments.

I usually mix my 5000iu with 1ml of bac water in a slin syringe so that every 10iu on the slin barrel is 500iu HCG. So put in 5iu of solution at a time (250iu HCG).

·
Newbie Trainer
25 Posts
I've only used HCG once so I dont have as much experience with it as you guys.

The product description of an online source states that it can be stored for about 10 weeks. Thats where I read the bollox!

Obvoisly they are quite a bit off in there info & fail to mention about the degeniration.

Sorry to Robby for my bad information.

·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dont worry mate i looked on the manufactures website and it gave me most of the details just not all the bits about once mixed its shelf life which i have now. I was thinking that i would just put then into 500iu and using once every 6days during the cycle instead of eo3d of 250 iu my wife is a nurse so i dont have to worry about mixing it or injecting it lol

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
Robbyg said:
Dont worry mate i looked on the manufactures website and it gave me most of the details just not all the bits about once mixed its shelf life which i have now. I was thinking that i would just put then into 500iu and using once every 6days during the cycle instead of eo3d of 250 iu my wife is a nurse so i dont have to worry about mixing it or injecting it lol
IME running at every 6 days they will start to shrink, E3D keeps the consistent, but may work for you bud.

·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers mate i guess that would be the best course e3d just trying to cut down on the jabs just means come jab time i have to be nice or she will hurt me lmao

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,169 Posts
Robbyg said:
Cheers mate i guess that would be the best course e3d just trying to cut down on the jabs just means come jab time i have to be nice or she will hurt me lmao
slin needles subq. they painless 99% of the time and even then if you go in to slowly it's a pin pr**k not a small size nail like a 21g needle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts