UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys

so im startin a course in october consisting of 400ml a week cyp and 400ml a week deca and i want to run sum hcg throughout but dont know much about it to be honest??

could anyone enlighten me on how much to use and how frequently i need to inject it??

cheers chaps

rugster:rockon:

·
Banned
518 Posts
i go for 400iu every 4th day throghout cycle ,works a treat for me ,there will be many different ies on how to run it ,imo you have to find out what works best ,400iu evey 4th day is a good starting point imo.

·
Newbie Trainer
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thanks mate, am i rite in saying u buy it as powder and mix it urself? from what ive read on here about people struggling after a course with there nuts i definately want to do it properly.

·
United > England
2,031 Posts
fellas, what are your thoughts on running HCG during the initial stages of PCT?

Ive been discussing else where with someone and their case is that

HCG stimulates the testes to start producing test, but what it doesnt do is stimulate LH which is the hormone which naturally tells your testes to produce test it actaully suppress natural LH, so therefore you are still in shut down condition. the purpose of hcg is to reverse shrinkage so your teste are at there best to produce test when your natural LH level raise again from PCT this aids in recovery as it better if there ready to produce test when told to rather than having to play catch up and return to normal size. injecting HCG during pct may give a feelign of recovery because for short time you will have natural test production again but it will not last until natural LH levels haven risen to normal! so shooting hcg during PCT is only gonna hinder recovery! not to mention at dosages your suggesting damaging leydig cells preventing LH levels ever returning to normal!
Any thoughts?

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
stevo99 said:
fellas, what are your thoughts on running HCG during the initial stages of PCT?

Ive been discussing else where with someone and their case is that

Any thoughts?
He is wrong according to studies done by the endocrinology society, hCG works along side any natural LH production, it doesn't supress it.

xpower said:
Wouldn't HMG be better during PCT?

I'm asking as I'm not 100% sure
hCG is better, though using both would be even better.

chilisi said:
I'm running 1000ius a week and its working out just fine.
Me too :) .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.