UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Gym Addict
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been taking creatine for the last six weeks and since ive been on it i have made so gains what so ever . (i have making bigger gains before i started taking it) any ideas?

·
Gym Addict
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
basic split

monday legs and shoulders

wednesday back and bi

friday chest and tris

im gonna try triceps on saturday i have been eating more and drunk a **** tonne of water i just dont seem to gain on creatine

·
Gym Addict
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what i was thinking i mean 6 weeks without any gain kinda makes me doubt it when before i was gaining steady and my liftes were going up steady

·
8,551 Posts
My partner and I started taking it at the same time...He made great gains and swears by it...I saw nothing and researched it, to find out it doesn't work for some people...****...

·
Looking Freaky
772 Posts
results are can be affected my your own natural levels, if someone has low levels of intramuscular creatine then supplementing will produce more pronounced results than someone who has higher levels. you don't know til you try...

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
TBH, I don't think creatine alone is going to make a massive difference. More of a support product to everything else imo. Problem probably lies in diet and maybe training.

·
Gym Addict
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
54und3r5 said:
Dude its bloody creatine - not steroids... What you expecting for it to do?
no i mean my lifts have not gone up at all usually they go up every week-2 weeks but since taking it my lifts have not changed .

its myproteins creapure and the recomended dosage is 5g a day

·
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!!!
1,292 Posts
Well that could be due to many variables.. Are you eating enough? You may have plateaued? Are you overtrained etc...

Creatine is a good supplement but its effects on performance are only minimal, it will give you a boost but only if your body is primed with adequate rest, training and nutrition..

·
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!!!
1,292 Posts
jamiedilk said:
all creatine does is give you a bit of energy or a pump and helps you recover quicker in my opinion!! if you want bigger pumps you will have to take steroids or train harder!! and eat lots:cool:
He wouldn't need to take steroids to get a bigger pump :S

Altering your training methods and techniques could help! There are also NO products which can give a pump! Handing out advice like that is stupid, especially if the guy is new and vulnerable to absorbing info like this.

Steroids should be used by advanced users and not just to achieve a pumped up look... IMO

·
Musclefood Discount SW95548
1,412 Posts
creatine works a fookin treat for me, gain weight on my lifts every week when im taking it. The problem probs lies in your diet though pal, try taking in more food over the next few weeks and see if you start to gain again.

·
Gym Addict
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well after all this ive upped my food/calorie intake and upped my protein intake aswell altered my diet round and stopped taking creatine so my next lift day is friday on chest and tris and then monday on legs and shoulders so lets see hopefully looking to do 34kg db press (was stuck at 32) . im also now cutting down my rest time between sets and mixing up my routine hopefully all goes well and ill be back growing again :beer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.