UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Still waiting to get HUGE!!!
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ello folks,

Just wondering if any of u have orderd off of this site...because i orderd off there 2 nights ago and i still havent had no order conformation email of receipt or anything.

Does any of you know y? Has any of you had a similar problem to this?

Cheerz

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
they should have sent you an e-mail at least

give them a call before 5pm, there is a phone number at the bottom of their page

keep us inform, good to know where not to buy

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
free delivery normally takes 2 to 4 days but make sure you call them tomorrow first thing to make sure things are straight, have they taken the money out of your account yet?

on more reason why to use the UK-M sponsors in your next purchase

·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
akalatengo said:
free delivery normally takes 2 to 4 days but make sure you call them tomorrow first thing to make sure things are straight, have they taken the money out of your account yet?

on more reason why to use the UK-M sponsors in your next purchase
will do. I checked my account a few mins ago and the payment is still pending :whistling:

·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ryt well i tryed ringing them yesterday an they semt constantly unavailable. SO i tried today a few times, unavailable agen. So i have just sent them an email.

Just to keep a couple of u updated.

·
if you want 5% off your myprotein order: MP184404
239 Posts
I used to order my nutrisport off of there when they did it cheapest, never had a problem personally, but worth giving them a call!

·
Gym Addict
304 Posts
Fountain said:
I used to order my nutrisport off of there when they did it cheapest, never had a problem personally, but worth giving them a call!
same here, shame prices went up.

I did get a confirmation email with the order details though

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
jakelad said:
Ryt well i tryed ringing them yesterday an they semt constantly unavailable. SO i tried today a few times, unavailable agen. So i have just sent them an email.

Just to keep a couple of u updated.
that sounds terrible, see if you can cancel the payment somehow by contacting your bank or something.

they didn't email or picked up the phone for you, if it was me I wouldn't use them

best of luck jake

·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
akalatengo said:
that sounds terrible, see if you can cancel the payment somehow by contacting your bank or something.

they didn't email or picked up the phone for you, if it was me I wouldn't use them

best of luck jake
Cheerz mate. I may ait till monday to c if i get an email back. If i dont then im going to have to sort something with my bank

·
Getting bored sh1tless....
5,016 Posts
Yeah, I ordered some 90+ when Baz mentioned how cheap it was going for.

Delivery took about 2 days IIRC, but it arrived smashed to fcuk and whey was p1ssing out of it.

I e-mailed them and they got back to me after a week (nice!) saying they will 'endeavor' to send me a replacement out.

Now I could smell bullsh1t from their e-mail, and right enough they never replaced it.

What really grates on my balls is that the same thing happened to Baz, and they replaced his!?...

I bet he used the 'I'm a moderator on UK-M' malarkey :D

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
any wxxnker can open an online supplements store these days, if you google for whey powder there are lots and lots of online stores compare with two or three years ago.

I like to use the UK-M sponsors relying that they fine

·
Newbie Trainer
1 Posts
Hi Jakelad, I am still waiting for my order which has been confirmed oand is stated as "processing" since 4th April plus another order placed 10th April (because price was so keen).

No sign of order yet, neo reply to my 6 emails, and no one ever answers the phone.

Have just investigated company and found different telephone nimber and email so will be trying after weekend.

Megafit.com

Address: Victoria Suite Vintage House, 36-37 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TL

• Telephone: 020 7193 6910

Category: Sports Goods Retail in London

Opening Times: 9-5

[email protected]

cheers Chris L

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.