UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
I wall say yes to four of them (one being their mother).

However, I will blame my hangover for my poor judgement.

On a serious note, thats a worthy man but seriously, he could do with a little hand. 12 hour shifts, he'll hardly see his family :(

·
no spray no lay
721 Posts
zelobinksy said:
I wall say yes to four of them (((((one being their mother))))).

On a serious note, thats a worthy man but seriously, he could do with a little hand. 12 hour shifts, he'll hardly see his family :(
haha you bad man! :laugh:

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
zelobinksy said:
I wall say yes to four of them (one being their mother).

Your wrong man! the oldest girl is 15 :lol:

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
Grolsch24 said:
she wasnt one of the 4 either
lmfao i liked that one reps your way :lol:

JoeyRamone said:
He obviously gets some benefits e.g child benefit/ family tax credit

Not criticising though
i didnt read it all just skimmed it but i think at one point it said they got 30 grand of benifits a year ? if so thats fvcking shocking

·
Gym Addict
107 Posts
fair play to the bloke, allthouh as stated he obviously gets something benefits, tax credits etc but then everyone with Kids gets them (well most people) so I guess they don't count those

7,928 Posts
why fair play to him?

am i the only one who thinks that having 11 kids is fvcking irresponsible?

the world is so overcrowded as it is, and he does this? don't they have a telly?

in 20 years, how many grandkids will he have created, and then greatgrandkids, and soforth?

cvnt.

·
Gym Addict
366 Posts
hamsternuts said:
why fair play to him?

am i the only one who thinks that having 11 kids is fvcking irresponsible?

the world is so overcrowded as it is, and he does this? don't they have a telly?

in 20 years, how many grandkids will he have created, and then greatgrandkids, and soforth?

cvnt.
He's the definition of a successful animal. Animals ultimately act to pass on their genes, not for the good of the world. And he's done it out of his own pocket, not mine. A fvcking rarity indeed, these days.

·
Gym Addict
286 Posts
What the f**K??? Really?! You're congratulating this guy for providing for the dependents he produced? This is the most rediculous thing I've seen in a long time - typical of the british tabloids.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.