UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Pick up, put down, repeat
429 Posts
I’m working all weekend so this is my weekend as such. Lovely pint and a book for a while. Enjoy your Thursday. What body part you hitting and food your consuming.
You forgot to mention perving on that lass who lives over the street with that telescope followed by shooting ya load over the curtains in your living room 😉

Ohhh the things we do after having a drink eh😂

Oh and I permit mrs.Shrimp to erect the tree a week before Xmas and it’s coming down Boxing Day!

I remember in a rage with the ex gf at Xmas I grabbed the tree and launched it like a ****ing javelin over the back fence. Fcuking ungrateful bitch I should have launched her over instead 🤬

·
Registered
Pick up, put down, repeat
429 Posts
Haha I know the feeling mate. I'm the same as you with not wanting to pay people for jobs. I bought a house which needed everything doing to it. Done everything by watching YouTube videos. Everything from plastering, boarding up the loft, new doors, flooring to levelling off the garden. Would have done electrics myself if it wasn't a legal requirement to get it signed off by an electrician lol. Had never done any joinery in my life. (accountant by trade) lol. Next job is making a big outhouse in the garden for all my weight equipment. This all while working full time and getting my workouts in
Fair play to you! I’m really skilled with my hands but after doing it all day I can’t bring myself to do it at home 😂😂
I do my accounts tho!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts