UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
No rest for me pal was up at 4:30am painting the kids playroom,full day scaffolding,back home to do another coat and prep the floor ready for laminate tomorrow (doing the kitchen as well got 19 packs to go through) kickboxing in T minus 30 minutes so I'll be sat down at 9pm.
I'll sleep when I'm dead lol

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
No rest for me pal was up at 4:30am painting the kids playroom,full day scaffolding,back home to do another coat and prep the floor ready for laminate tomorrow (doing the kitchen as well got 19 packs to go through) kickboxing in T minus 30 minutes so I'll be sat down at 9pm.
I'll sleep when I'm dead lol
Always been a grafter bud plus it breaks my heart handing money over to people for jobs I can do myself,feel like I've been hit by a train this morning after last night's training :)

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Haha I know the feeling mate. I'm the same as you with not wanting to pay people for jobs. I bought a house which needed everything doing to it. Done everything by watching YouTube videos. Everything from plastering, boarding up the loft, new doors, flooring to levelling off the garden. Would have done electrics myself if it wasn't a legal requirement to get it signed off by an electrician lol. Had never done any joinery in my life. (accountant by trade) lol. Next job is making a big outhouse in the garden for all my weight equipment. This all while working full time and getting my workouts in
YouTube great for stuff like that,as long as all the correct tools are used I'll attempt it.
yeah I draw the line at electrics as well I don't want to blow my arm off

1 - 5 of 5 Posts